Does Dr. Kramer actually do good work?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
OregonStrong

Re: Does Dr. Kramer actually do good work?

Postby OregonStrong » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:41 pm

I had mine with Kramer, and I think he did fine with it. I didn't have a ton of pain, just discomfort. The only pain I have still is fully inflated, it can start to hurt up at the glans, but I don't inflate or use it enough for that to really go away. I do sometimes worry the tips go too far into the glans, I can feel them all the way to the top. that's when I really have my implant maxed out hard. I've been using a stretcher device, that seems to be helping, doesn't hurt as much and is giving me a bit more room over time in the tips. Overall though I'd say Kramer did a good job on mine, for what this is supposed to be. I can use it. the other guy that had surgery same day as me, DonkeyDong10 I think his name was, had a horribly painful postoperative course. But if I had a 10 inch dick like him that may have hurt me more too I guess. Everyone's pain threshhold is different, so it's hard to gauge a surgeon as good or bad since we are all different. I'd judge him bad on if he was consistently undersizing, or infections.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Return to “Implants”