Missing angle

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aslanglobal

Missing angle

Postby aslanglobal » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:45 am

Hey guys,

So things have been moving pretty nicely along with sex until I feel like my heart is gonna explode/pounding headache (working on my cardio). I've run into one pressing issue: the angle of my dick seems to make doggystyle hard to accomplish.

My dick is now 6.5 inches long, where it was 7 inches years past. But that's not much of a difference. I seem to have a lot of trouble getting the dick in the right angle in doggy style and then being able to keep it in without slipping. My girlfriend has long legs, but we've adjusted different angles and the only thing that works me basically lying on top of her, which isn't doggy. My dick doesnt really point straight out, more like 4:00 after 15 pumps. Any thoughts here? I don't want to break the damn pump and its clearly hard at 4:00 and reaches a reasonable length. It does however still move around a lot at that level of erect and the angle of pointing downward seems to be an issue. I am wondering if the main problem is I'm just not fully pumped still. Doc tells me not to force the pump, I am relatively young and according to him have "great grip strength". But I have a feeling I'm not maximizing the thing yet. I am now 6 months post-op. Still dealing with some pain, but all is getting better, step by step.

Any thoughts here? GF cums quickly in doggy and prefers that, so I am trying to resolve this.

Also, her riding on top is still an issue for similar reasons. I am guessing the solution here is just to cycle a lot more and safely break in the pump. My recovery took longer than average.
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

RoninRiff

Re: Missing angle

Postby RoninRiff » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:12 am

What was your angle before implantation?
55 yo w 20 yrs of worsening ED. VL on US. Tried all PDE5-Is w decreasing efficacy. No longer tolerating SEs from meds. INJs did not work out well for me. Now sched for IPP w Dr. Eid in 12/2023.

Endoftheline

Postby Endoftheline » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:25 am

RoninRiff wrote:What was your angle before implantation?

Shouldnt the angle be improved after the implant? Mine hangs very low since my priaprism. If i lie on my back my erections lies flat on my belly.
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:22 pm

I am reminded of an old joke:

What do you do in the case of fallout?

Re-insert and shorten your stroke.

My advice is (in addition to the above) is to do your doggy at the end of a bed or on a couch. Use shims (Folded up carpet works for us) under your feet to adjust how your pelvis meets hers. Your angle should become less of an issue.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”