Rigicon Infla 10 -

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
AST2123

Re: Rigicon Infla 10 -

Postby AST2123 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:31 pm

So difficult to decide.
On one side, you need a revision to fix the floppy head. It is also a good opportunity to get this offer without paying the cost of the surgery.
On the other side, this will be the fourth surgery in the same place. Going ahead with this surgery, you need to be 100% sure that the surgeon is a competent one. No room for failure.
If the surgeon is someone you trust, I don't think Rigicon would be of bad quality, since it is being used everywhere except the US.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

Pamen116

Postby Pamen116 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:37 pm

AST2123 wrote:So difficult to decide.
On one side, you need a revision to fix the floppy head. It is also a good opportunity to get this offer without paying the cost of the surgery.
On the other side, this will be the fourth surgery in the same place. Going ahead with this surgery, you need to be 100% sure that the surgeon is a competent one. No room for failure.
If the surgeon is someone you trust, I don't think Rigicon would be of bad quality, since it is being used everywhere except the US.

I do trust the surgeon- it’s kind of a God sent scenario so to speak. But at the same time my other issue is wondering if the Rigicon will still provide a solid girth seeing that the cylinders are more narrow.

I know this has been a journey for me unfortunately and it’s also helped me look at life differently the way I view sexual encounters
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:43 am

Pamen116 wrote:
thereishope wrote:
Why don't you get in contact with another Dr, Like Dr. Eid, Tariq Hakky....? they are very reputable and install proper three piece ones under peno-scrotal approches. Why would you not go for a Titan at your age? do you have any particular reason for that?

So my problem at the moment is I’m no longer with the company I was working for and have no insurance. The Rigicon Infla 10 would be installed for free- the service and the device would be installed free for a clinical trial

So you are gambling with your health and erection quality outcome because of a clinical trial while you have viable solutions out there like the Titan or the AMS CX?

Pamen116

Postby Pamen116 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:04 pm

thereishope wrote:
Pamen116 wrote:
thereishope wrote:
Why don't you get in contact with another Dr, Like Dr. Eid, Tariq Hakky....? they are very reputable and install proper three piece ones under peno-scrotal approches. Why would you not go for a Titan at your age? do you have any particular reason for that?

So my problem at the moment is I’m no longer with the company I was working for and have no insurance. The Rigicon Infla 10 would be installed for free- the service and the device would be installed free for a clinical trial

So you are gambling with your health and erection quality outcome because of a clinical trial while you have viable solutions out there like the Titan or the AMS CX?

Well I feel I’m gambling with the product versus the surgery. So that’s why at the moment I’m asking for feedback on the Rigicon product because it’s being used at a high volume still.
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

Return to “Implants”