Can the coffin effect be reversed?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Can the coffin effect be reversed?

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:06 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
guyinthedarkness wrote:
LeRoastBeef wrote:You will be able to break it up, it's just going to take time and pain.
The sooner you get started the better. Cycling regularly, pump till you feel pressure, keep it inflated for as long as you can handle it. Too sore to handle? Then ease off a bit, try again.
I'm still in this stage, it's not fun! Patiance and determination, my boy. Crack on!

Thank you! Do you have any experiences or studies about this to read?
Im worried that I’ve done irreversible scarring which results in penile shrinkage, due to not cycling for so long.

I agree with LeRoastBeef. Capsular contraction is actually fairly common in the human body. Its the bodies self defense mode to "wall off" foreign objects. If advice is to be found for treatment. I would suggest researching on breast encapsulation. It is a common problem with breast implants. Since breast implants are more common than penile implants. It should be easier to find ideas.

Good advice, and the comparison between scar tissue incapsulization of breast implants to encapsulation of penile implants is apt As far as it goes. Breast tissue encapsulation is problematic and painful. But the comparison starts to fail when inflating the penile implant. Inflation of the breast implant is not an issue. So, I will venture the guess that encapsulization of a penile implant is more problematic (albeit deflation dos give relief where a woman cannot deflate her breast implant, thus the pain is constant, 24/7)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:11 pm

guyinthedarkness wrote:
Thank you! If I pump at 90 or 100% my penis Stil burns like hell and painkillers doesn’t work for it.
Also the aspect that it has lost girth over the year after my surgery worries me but I really hope it will get better over time.

Unfortunately cycling more than 20 minutes it’s not possible for me because of the pain, it’s incredible. And than just on 80%.

When you are inflated 80% or 90%, how is the rigidity and shape of your penis? Adequate for sex? Barely adequate or "pretty good for a penis of that size"?

If you never get full inflation, would you be satisfied with the sex (if not the size)?

What I am getting at is that, if you don't push through the pain of rehabilitating your penis through breaking up/stretchig the scar tissue, can you live with that happily enough?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

guyinthedarkness

Postby guyinthedarkness » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:10 am

Thank you for all your answers!

My sex life is okay with 70-80% but i never gained my old girth and length back. Girt has become thinner like 30% less than my old size, maybe more. Pain starts if i pump it at 80% and if i use it longer than 10 minutes.

Unfortunalety there seem to be different options if capsule formation can be reversed due to pumping and breaking the scar tissue or not. I think at the end every body reacts different but i seem to be a hard case.

I'll need to hear my surgeons opinion about that.

Return to “Implants”