Eid vs Hakky — opinions please

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Eid vs Hakka — opinions please

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:17 pm

Wizz93 wrote:I am 28 years old and from Germany. I was operated by Eid on December 16 (Titan 22) and traveled alone. Started cycling two days after surgery. Am back to my original length and girth and not fully pumped up yet (which is amazing since I had 6 inches of girth before the implant).
Two days after surgery I pulled out the catheter and walked around New York, meeting people and seeing sights as if nothing had happened (headed back to Germany on December 23).
The penis looks and feels great and natural. I still have my own blood flow. Pump placed perfectly.
Of course I don't have my own comparisons but when I read about experiences from other docs here in the forum I come to the conclusion that Eid simply is that good.
Either that or he is a magician.

Thanks for posting about traveling. Slight thread hijacking here. It seems every few weeks I read of a non USA resident that seems interested in traveling to here.
Perhaps you'd be willing to post your travel & visit experience. How easy or difficult it was. Maybe a brief description of the largest obstacle that you encountered. How easy was the language barrier.
Thanks in advance for any info you're willing to post.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

riseagain

Postby riseagain » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:43 am

Where is Dr. Eid located
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:02 am

New York City, Midtown

https://www.urologicalcare.com/
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

Cnidium

Re: Eid vs Hakky — opinions please

Postby Cnidium » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:04 pm

Hey I have recently returned to being active on the forum. Its interesting to see a lot of people discuss Eid and Hakky.

Back in 2017 it was usually Eid vs Kramer.

Did Kramer fall out of favor for any reason? I'm an Eid patient by the way.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:56 pm

Living in Fl I had few choices and the couple I interviewed scared the hell out of me
After doing research I flew to Atl and met Dr Hakky and 6 months later had my surgery
Best decision I ever made and an excellent doctor and surgeon
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:21 am

Just my two cents: If you are paying out of pocket, then why not save ten thousand dollars? If insurance is paying, then suspect it makes no difference.

--Tokyo
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

dunbar57

Postby dunbar57 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:31 am

nbriley wrote:Living in Fl I had few choices and the couple I interviewed scared the hell out of me
After doing research I flew to Atl and met Dr Hakky and 6 months later had my surgery
Best decision I ever made and an excellent doctor and surgeon

Did you consider Dr Brady in Orlando? I have a consultation with him next week.
66, married 40+ years. Robotic Prostatectomy with 50% of nerves spared 8/21. Cancer returned 4/22. 38 Radiation treatments. Coloplast Titan implant 20cm + 2cm with Dr. Paul Perito 10/22. Cancer is back 3/23.

Return to “Implants”