New journey journal. 36-48 hour priapism damage, different story than normal.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JP1977

Re: New journey journal. 36-48 priapism damage, different story than normal.

Postby JP1977 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:28 am

I’ll have to work on the sneak pump before I take it to hedonism a mere 12 and a half weeks from initial surgery (hopefully only surgery). Gonna be pounding the protein powder in those 12 weeks in an attempt to heal up as quickly as possible. I’ve seen how well that stuff works after a very invasive surgery my wife had 13 years ago where I had to clean the hole….lower protein, slower healing, increase protein, faster healing.
47 year old swinger. Had 36+ hour priapism that landed me in ER twice over 48 hours. Scarring in my penis makes it to where I’m at risk of severe priapism at any time. Erections inconsistent. Implanted by Dr. Eid on December 21st 2021, Coloplast Titan OTR

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:39 am

JP1977 wrote:
frwmw1 wrote:I think maybe the Uro may have been pissed off at the guy who gave you trimix, but the problem is with this behaviour is it causes the regulators to increase restrictions on Trimix which isn't fair on their patients (and us).

No, he was just a dick with no bedside manner. In fact the morning after my winters shunt, he showed up to my room at the hospital….I was still a little out of it on morphine. He unwrapped my dick and horked out the catheter without warning causing me to scream. He said, sorry. Ok see ya and went to leave. I said “wait a minute! Did you read the doctors notes? Did everything go ok.” He said yeah, everything went ok. Ok is there anything I need to know going forward? He said avoid baths for two weeks but showers are ok. Anything else? I said nope. And he left. Total asshole.
I highly doubt he cared about trimix or whether it restricted anyone from getting it. Sexual function was not his forte. Which is why his partner referred me to another urologist closer to NYC. They knew I was outside their realm, thankfully.

As for trimix, I know many people are who use it and anyone can easily get it online from an online doc for a few bucks after answering a few questions. There was nothing indicating I’d have such a bad reaction to it. I don’t think it’s unsafe but the shit is potent. People need to heed that warning that if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, you need to go to the ER. It is an emergency. Take it from me.

Yes, I shouldn't get ahead of myself, some people simply can just be dicks.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

JP1977

Postby JP1977 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:16 pm

Honestly, I was totally surprised by his unprofessional behavior.
47 year old swinger. Had 36+ hour priapism that landed me in ER twice over 48 hours. Scarring in my penis makes it to where I’m at risk of severe priapism at any time. Erections inconsistent. Implanted by Dr. Eid on December 21st 2021, Coloplast Titan OTR

sobe1974

Postby sobe1974 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:02 pm

I am in a very similar situation here. Gay male mid 40s. A friend dosed me with his trimix and the resulting priapism landed me in the ER twice. I’ve seen 5 urologists at this point (including 2 in the ER) and it’s looking like an implant is my only option. Oral meds are not working and for reasons you described injections are not advised.

I’m very sorry for your situation but also feel relieved to hear a similar tale. The urologist has told me this situation is quite common (I live in San Francisco where recreational trimix is pretty common), but I’ve yet to actually speak with anyone with this experience.

Best of luck in your journey.

JP1977

Postby JP1977 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:15 pm

sobe1974 wrote:I am in a very similar situation here. Gay male mid 40s. A friend dosed me with his trimix and the resulting priapism landed me in the ER twice. I’ve seen 5 urologists at this point (including 2 in the ER) and it’s looking like an implant is my only option. Oral meds are not working and for reasons you described injections are not advised.

I’m very sorry for your situation but also feel relieved to hear a similar tale. The urologist has told me this situation is quite common (I live in San Francisco where recreational trimix is pretty common), but I’ve yet to actually speak with anyone with this experience.

The really difficult part for me is that I do get hard…all the time, for no reason whatsoever and wake up with painful erections often. Normally moving around can make them go away. What’s scary is taking this dick that can work and putting hydraulics into it….the idea of having full control over it is intriguing but the fear of complications is scary. Like what if I’m taking a dick that works and making it worse. Of course I’m at risk of priapism every night due to the damage I’ve done. Also when it does get hard, it rarely gets to its full size, just really hard and with the curve and lumpy spots. (For lack of a better term)
I honestly wish it was more cut and dry as in it never gets hard or rarely gets hard anymore. Eventually that’ll happen as every time I wake with pain, it means more damage was done.

JP1977

Postby JP1977 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:32 pm

sobe1974 wrote:I am in a very similar situation here. Gay male mid 40s. A friend dosed me with his trimix and the resulting priapism landed me in the ER twice. I’ve seen 5 urologists at this point (including 2 in the ER) and it’s looking like an implant is my only option. Oral meds are not working and for reasons you described injections are not advised.

One more thing. I know from personal experience the feeling of sadness knowing I did this to myself. I made a mistake. But the bright side is there is an answer that is expensive but could be better than before too in a lot of ways. Just in case you are dealing with that too. That was a hard one for me.

Thisworld

Postby Thisworld » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:08 pm

Damn man, what a nightmare. Anyway for answering your question about HF, no I don't think you have it at all. It's a different thing.
Anyway be happy to be in Dr Eid hands, he is one of the best
Hard flaccid syndrome since 2019. Trying to get better with conservative treatments but an implant is on my radar

JP1977

Postby JP1977 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:57 am

Thanks man. I have a lot of scarring in there which is what causes the constant 30-40% “plump” for lack of a better word. I trust Dr Eid immensely, whole thing is just scary.

JP1977

Re: New journey journal. 36-48 hour priapism damage, different story than normal.

Postby JP1977 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:55 am

Final week before implantation….I faxed my paperwork in yesterday. Which means if I chicken out it’s a very expensive penalty. I’ve had some pretty bad nightmares involving being awake during surgery and I’m in my head about it. Just trying to focus on other things. I hope I’m making the righter decision.

JP1977

Re: New journey journal. 36-48 hour priapism damage, different story than normal.

Postby JP1977 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Well, I guess here we go….tomorrow I have an appointment with Dr Eid to do the bladder thing where they are going to shove a hose into my dick hole all the way to my bladder and fill it up. I am not looking forward to this having had a dick cam once that hurt like a mother….
Then Tuesday Dr Eid will be masterfully Ginsuing my penis and I’ll be implanted.
I really hope I’m making the right decision and this time leading up to it is really surreal and bizarre. Being somewhat of a pessimist at times, I tend to plan for the worse and hope for the best in most situations, which doesn’t help when doing something like this.
I don’t HAVE to do it. But I think, so long as everything goes properly it will be better both mentally and physically after. My wife and I are looking forward to closing this chapter and getting back to our very sexual lifestyle. I’ve got the best doctor out there doing this.
The smell of the surgical soap I’m using now already bothers me.

Return to “Implants”