What to do when cycling??

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
6gauge

What to do when cycling??

Postby 6gauge » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:29 pm

So as I site her doing my morning cycle Im left to wonder what do other guys do? I've noticed that standing or lying flat I sometimes feel some stretching as opposed to sitting.. so what do you guys do?
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

SteveSW

Re: What to do when cycling??

Postby SteveSW » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:11 pm

I'm still cycling at least an hour a day. Sometimes AM or PM, whenever I feel like. Pumping first thing in the morning makes me feel like I'm a8 again, with morning wood. I inflate and go about my day. Shower, cook, clean house or sit watching TV. I like walking around the house with a boner.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:41 pm

Obviously cycling was quite a while ago for me……Initially I cycled for 14 months….twice a day.
Morning 15 mins and evening 30 mins.
I massaged and masturbated to try to manage the discomfort and throbbing which often was quite intense.
I was fucking my nympho GF, the wonderfully multi orgasmic Miss H several times a week as well……having my cock inside her was soothing….I digress.
Note:
At 14 months I thought I had finished with cycling and then :| one day while I was inflating and preparing to pound Miss H I realised that I still hadn’t maxed out and that it was still causing discomfort so I went back on the program cycling twice a day.
It wasn’t until the 18 month mark that I could finally inflate to max without enduring the discomfort.
Nowadays it takes about 35-40 pumps to be at optimum for BJ or fucking duties with the very sexy Miss D.
My advice has consistently been; patience and perseverance.
It’s quite a journey and the results for me have been outstanding.
The only questions that remain unanswered are: will I need a revision one day
and when will it be?
I love teasing Miss D by telling her there is a slight increase in size with a revision……happy days :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:50 am

I'm still doing an hour twice a day, obviously I'm still rather new at this however especially in the morning I basically sit drinking my coffee, I find it rather difficult to try and do any house work like cleaning up the kitchen the little guy just gets in the way :? He'll I've even stuck him into the cabinet more than once refilling my coffee.

I do massage /masturebate not to orgasm though and just enjoy a fully functional penis.

My intent of the question was what others do? Just sit around for an hour, or??
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

Return to “Implants”