Hoping to maintain size-Clavell

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Up4Real?

Re: Hoping to maintain size-Clavell

Postby Up4Real? » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:45 pm

I don’t think you can! That’s too big to fit in one picture. ;)
Congratulations on the great result. I hope some one else will be able to give you a better answer. I have had some problems posting pictures as well.
At any rate welcome to the club.
Up4 Real?
1947-76YO Uncut Married 47 years to supportive wife. Serious ED at 65YO. Used pills, VED, rings, Muse, Increasing Trimix: discontinued with 85 units of 80/3/25 didn't work. Got peyronies. 22cm Coloplast Titan 11/18/20. Legacy pump.125ml reservoir. Pleased

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:33 pm

Looks like I'm losing some size right now. I obviously don't know how it all works, but it's definitely smaller. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I don't know if I can operate with a 7x5 1/4 penis
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:12 pm

Craigohbig wrote:Looks like I'm losing some size right now. I obviously don't know how it all works, but it's definitely smaller. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I don't know if I can operate with a 7x5 1/4 penis

Don't worry about it at this point. It's way too early in recovery to know. Your monster is going to be fine.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:30 pm

Craigohbig wrote:Looks like I'm losing some size right now. I obviously don't know how it all works, but it's definitely smaller. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I don't know if I can operate with a 7x5 1/4 penis

Well, to begin with, you won’t know how much size you got back for 6 months, maybe a year.

I got the bulk of my size back between 6 and 12 months.

Then again, I’m only 6 5/8 x 5 1/2. I’m not quite sure why I haven’t stuck my head in a gas oven or thrown myself in front of a subway train. Obviously, if a guy can’t live with 7” there’s no way in hell an existence with less than 7” is acceptable

Perhaps the government could ship all us guys with less than 7 inches off to re-education camps…. Or maybe chop our tiny penises off and turn us into women.

Now that I’ve been snarky and vented, I would suggest to you that you’ll get a bunch of your original size back by cycling. Hopefully, you will get all 8 inches. As we all know, guys with over 8” are superior examples of masculinity and nobody smaller really has any justification to even refer to themselves as male.

To get real: I’m a retired Army guy. 23 years. I know a handful of guys who pretty much had their entire packages blow off by IEDs in Iraq. While I don’t think any of them were happy about the loss of their genitalia most seemed pretty dammed glad not
To be dead.

There is an old cliche…..big dicks are often attached to big dicks. I’m not being hypercritical and I’m not saying you ought not be less than thrilled about size loss. I went from 6” girth to 5 1/2”. The sun continues to come up in the morning, my wife still fixes me breakfast, and my barber still tells me jokes. Life goes on.

If penis dimension is that big a part of your self worth and sexual performance, I might give consideration to seeing someone about your priorities.

But what the heck do I know? I’m just another old guy with (by your standards) a little bitty cock so nothing I have to say is worth much, eh?
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:40 pm

Let's get rid of those dudes...I'm with you

INDIANA BONES

Postby INDIANA BONES » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:25 pm

Normal interior finished wall is 4 1/2 inches thick. If you only get back to 7 inches , that only leaves 2 1/2 inches sticking out the back side of a glory hole. Make a fist and measure across your palm, I think 7 inches will be plenty enough to do your thing.

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:17 am

This is a sensitive bunch. Relax people

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:03 am

Just needed some help and wanted to crack a few jokes when I was in a bad place. Thanks for not being cunts

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:24 pm

Let me tear loose with a Thanksgiving semi -apology and sincere comments. When I read the post, it struck me badly and I was in my own “very bad place” and when I tell you why, maybe you’ll concur or maybe not. Life goes on.

To the poster worried about his 8+ inches: I think you’ll be fine. You had a good doc. The amount of implant he installed certainly aligns with something that size. You’ve got a hell of a lot of healing in front of you before you are going to even start approaching your start point.

Nobody wants to lose anything. I get that. My wife and I are restoring an 1890 house to move into. I’ve got $375K sitting in a special construction account to do that. I recently had a subcontractor nick me for $4200 in fraudulent charges. I think that’s a good analogy. Rather than be happy you had a >7” cock, you were peeved you don’t have 8”. Instead of being happy I had $370K to spend on fixing up this house, I was beyond pissed that an asshole tried to steal 4 grand.

So yeah, I can see being pissed, even if we are both damned with an embarrassment of riches. Still, in the end you’ll get your size back and I’ll get my money. You had a good doc. The judge who is hearing my small claims case is a good friend.

It’s been a hell of a last 6 weeks. A really good friend, we were pretty close, he was sort of the annoying little brother I never had, died of covid after 7 agonizing weeks. Another good friend….she had recently moved to Las Vegas to be closer to her husband’s family. He has a horribly aggressive version of prostate cancer. He’s not doing well, but is still fighting full speed ahead. Out of the clear blue sky she drops dead of peritonitis. My wife’s sister’s son in law gets an inoperable, incurable, scarcely treatable sarcoma diagnosis at M. D. Anderson. You remember the 1890 house I mentioned? Well, all the antique furniture, vanities, cabinetry, and appliances for it were stored in my 70x40 metal barn. Along with a Steinway piano, my woodworking tools, 125 year old quilts made by my great grandma, you name it. Guess who woke me up Monday morning? The Fire Marshal. Guess what he wanted? To tell me my barn was in the process of burning to the ground. If you want a picture of a melted metal building can send you one.

So when I read a complaint that “I might not be able to function with just a 7 inch pecker” it just struck me badly and I went over the top, and for that I do apologize.

That being said, I want to express my hope that everyone has a happy Thanksgiving. I’m thankful for lots of things. I lost material items in the fire, but nobody got killed or physically harmed. My wife, my mom, my kids, and I are in great health and we have a nice home, enough to eat, Can still afford gasoline to go places. My implant might not give me 8” but what it might lack in size of has more than made up for in thrills, chills, and constant excitement. It’s like owning my own amusement park in my pants and admission is free.

I guess what I’m saying is I’m 65. I don’t feel or act much past 21 but I’m still 65. With that has come sort of a sense of keeping it all in perspective. I know, it’s wrong to expect others to think like i do but every once in a while I wish others would keep things in perspective too. I’ve found quite a few guys on this board who are even better than I am at doing just that.

Bottom line: happy thanksgiving. Be grateful for the blessing of life. Don’t sweat the shit you can’t change. Strive to fix the things you can. Try to be good to one another, at least occasionally.

The one rule I keep in mind to stay sane is”like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives “. I recommend this philosophy heartily.

Best regards,

Txagq8
Lometa, Tx, USA 76853
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:57 pm

I'm building my dream house right now and the wife is being her usual worried self. She's also quite a selfish person and didn't want me to get this ipp. She was fine with me shoveling 100s of milligrams of pills down my throat and still losing 70% of my erection after 3 minutes. I didn't want to put this thing in me, but here I am. I have to run a construction company and hide a very prominent bulge for the next 6 weeks. I'm miserable. This needs to be a place where I can have fun

Return to “Implants”