Is it normal for the new flaccid to look look like the old hardon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Confusedjourney

Is it normal for the new flaccid to look look like the old hardon

Postby Confusedjourney » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:23 am

Is this the new normal?

Txagq8

Re: Is it normal for the new flaccid to look look like the old hardon

Postby Txagq8 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:54 am

Disclaimer: I can’t speak for everyone, just my experience. I’ve got a LGX.

Short answer: that’s an interesting way to put your question. The short answer is not really, but in a way, yes.

Before my surgery I had a short, fat flaccid. About 3.5 long x 5.5 in circumference. I’m cut, but had enough extra skin that it looked kind of uncut. Erect it was 6.8x6, circumcision obvious, although size and rigidity varied a lot depending on erection quality.

My post implant flaccid: the cylinders are stiffer than my corporal bodies were, albeit they have gotten softer over time. I do hang but it’s a stiffer hang than my original flaccid. It never goes below 5 1/4” regardless of how much I squeeze when deflating. My leftover skin from loose circumcision never covers head anymore.

In my view, my post implant flaccid looks a lot more like what larger circumcised guys in the showers had, rather than what I had soft before my implant. This one (my flaccid compared to before) is a bit bigger but not full sized, a bit stiffer but not totally hard, and obviously circumcised.

You’re on target that there is a change. My experience was similar. It just didn’t revert exactly to my pre implant boner.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Confusedjourney

Postby Confusedjourney » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:00 am

Interesting but will it eventually go down instead of sticking straight out

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:37 am

Don't know how long you've been implanted. But yes it's normal for a new implant to stick out. At ieast in my case. But as txagq8 said it should go soften up and go down. I doubt it will ever go back to what you once was mainly because you now have 2 tunbes in there, and though they are flexible they will try ot go to their manufactured size. As in if the tubes are 18 cm then they will try to stay at 18. Hope that makes some sense.
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

Confusedjourney

Postby Confusedjourney » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:56 am

That makes sense, I still have pain, I’m at day 4 post op

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:26 am

My doctor left me 60% inflated for the first two weeks after surgery. Perhaps your doctor did the same?

At roughly 13 months post-surgery, my flaccid state is bigger and stiffer than how I was flaccid before my implant.

But I don't resemble a natural hard on until I deflate. It took several months for the rods in my dick to get noticeably softer when deflated.

Be patient. Good things will come in time.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:42 am

It will feel like it and actual lay is a semi in the beginning but will soften up and hang down more natural at about six months out.That’s what mine has done and very comfortable now.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Return to “Implants”