Continuing after cumming?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
indusvalley

Continuing after cumming?

Postby indusvalley » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:12 pm

Hey all,

How many of you with implants still continue to have sex after coming? Do you guys pause for a few minutes after cumming or just keep going? The stamina after cumming goes away and the feeling is not the same but how many of you generally keep going and for how long to satisfy the woman? I am curious to know about this.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

RoboCock69

Re: Continuing after cumming?

Postby RoboCock69 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:51 pm

Once you get your nut off, it's not about you anymore. If she isn't fully satisfied yet and wants you to keep going, take a few deep breaths and continue putting the screws to her!
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:46 pm

indusvalley wrote:Hey all,

How many of you with implants still continue to have sex after coming? Do you guys pause for a few minutes after cumming or just keep going? The stamina after cumming goes away and the feeling is not the same but how many of you generally keep going and for how long to satisfy the woman? I am curious to know about this.

On a few occasions, I cannot continue because my penis becomes hypersensitive. (This happened before E.D. and before implant, so there seems to be no relationship there.)

After I ejaculate (we don't use a condom), the extra fluid does make it slipperier, so continuing is easier (albeit mitigated by my drop in energy level). She also likes the feeling, though that will vary, depending on your partner's taste.

I generally do not pause. (Why would I?)

I don't know how some men who have reported on FrankTalk can go on for over an hour or for hours in some cases. I wish I did.

I am blessed with a woman who orgasms easily, so she has generally had a couple orgasms before I do (though not always), so I usually "put one in the bank" by performing cunnilingus until she has had enough and begs me to enter her.

I look forward to other men's responses. I need more education in this arena.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:21 am

I'm just shy of three months but I had to take the new toy for a test drive :D ....
I have a young lady i call occasionally who is super nice and actually knew about implants, although a condom is required which isn't as sensitive for me at all, after I came she actually changed the condom and asked me to continue! I had about a 10 minute break in between and no it didn't feel as good the second time but she enjoyed the hell out of it and it gave me a huge confidence boost. Either she is a great actress or she really enjoyed it I choose to believe the latter... :D
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:31 am

6gauge wrote:I'm just shy of three months but I had to take the new toy for a test drive :D ....
I have a young lady i call occasionally who is super nice and actually knew about implants, although a condom is required which isn't as sensitive for me at all, after I came she actually changed the condom and asked me to continue! I had about a 10 minute break in between and no it didn't feel as good the second time but she enjoyed the hell out of it and it gave me a huge confidence boost. Either she is a great actress or she really enjoyed it I choose to believe the latter... :D

Just kidding:

Maybe she gets a commission for condom sales. :roll:
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:20 pm

You are funny, LS:)

I too, have to wonder how these guys keep fucking right after cumming, not stopping for a break! I can understand that after the guy shoots his load, things are not the same for him after that, but he can still fuck...the joys of the implant, lol.
If you are fucking for hours, I would have to think you are being facetious, as just blustering. The guy still has to think about his partner. So, unless her vaginal walls are made of silicone...

After I cum, I will slow down, then continue to fuck, but a bit more mechanical for me. I still help reach the cum goal, but not a with much gusto.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:28 am

Agfa13 wrote:You are funny, LS:)

I too, have to wonder how these guys keep fucking right after cumming, not stopping for a break! I can understand that after the guy shoots his load, things are not the same for him after that, but he can still fuck...the joys of the implant, lol.
If you are fucking for hours, I would have to think you are being facetious, as just blustering. The guy still has to think about his partner. So, unless her vaginal walls are made of silicone...

After I cum, I will slow down, then continue to fuck, but a bit more mechanical for me. I still help reach the cum goal, but not a with much gusto.

I have wondered the same things. I even asked specifically of one member who testified to fucking for four hours, "Do yo stop to re-hydrate?

As for me any my lover, we have on occasion gone hot and heavy for as long as 20 minutes and I am usually the one to call a halt, either because of leg cramps or simple exhaustion. Only once has she said, "stop" and that was because whe was orgasmed out and could not take any more. (I am blessed with a woman who orgasms more easily than any woman I have ever known before.)

One of our favorite positions is with her on her back and my hips undere her legs, on my side. My upper thigh between her legs and penis deep in her vagina. We have sometimes fallen asleep in that position. Does a couple of hours joined in that position count as continuous fucking?

Yeah, marathon sex is not reasonable for most humans, even cyborgs like us.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:20 pm

You know why I asked this question? I have developed a Premature ejaculation problem which means I come too soon, within seconds unfortunately. So I have been thinking since I have an implant, I could just keep going. However yes, it’s not the same thing. May have to slow down and then slowly over the next couple of minutes hope I am into it again. Perhaps ask future partner (who is understanding and knows about the issue) to give a bj first and I come, and then I could get busy with foreplay and then after 10 mins or so get to the penetration part.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:35 pm

indusvalley wrote:You know why I asked this question? I have developed a Premature ejaculation problem which means I come too soon, within seconds unfortunately. So I have been thinking since I have an implant, I could just keep going. However yes, it’s not the same thing. May have to slow down and then slowly over the next couple of minutes hope I am into it again. Perhaps ask future partner (who is understanding and knows about the issue) to give a bj first and I come, and then I could get busy with foreplay and then after 10 mins or so get to the penetration part.

Yes, that can work.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:16 pm

I love to keep going after I cum. Sometimes I'm so sensitive it requires a short break, but if the wife needs more that's the best part of having the implant. After we're both satisfied we like to lay together with me inside her for a bit.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”