Tissue on pump ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Raiderjay0331

Tissue on pump ?

Postby Raiderjay0331 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:23 pm

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks sense implant so far my healing has seemed to go well I have no pain anymore my only thing is I have what feels like tissue on the left side of my sack running down my pump it seems. Contacted surgeon and he said it’s normal and sounds like healing tissues that are swollen. I trust him he is a very good doc plus I haven’t had a fever, pain, it isn’t growing and actually shrinks when iced so fairly certain it isn’t an infection. Just curious if any one in here has had the same thing happen?….. also my sack skin hangs lower I’m assuming due to swelling.
33 year old implanted October 2021 by The Dr. Clavell in Houston Texas . 24cm titan. Best decision of my life so far.

6gauge

Re: Tissue on pump ?

Postby 6gauge » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:03 am

I have the same thing as you . I had my surgery 8/11/21 about a week later I sat on my scrotum...ouch! By the next day I was swelling and could feel something growing around the pump and tubing unfortunately my surgeon was on vacation so I ended up going to the emergency room, was checked by a urologist who said its common. I followed up with my surgeon who basically said the same thing and recommended hot baths and gently massage rhe pump and tubing.

Fast forward to today I can still feel the encapsulation but all the swelling is gone and I can easily feel all the hardware. I suspect this is more common than not room reading many posts on here.

Did you have infrapubic or scrotum incision? I'm wondering if it's an infrapubic thing.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

Raiderjay0331

Postby Raiderjay0331 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:10 am

6gauge wrote:I have the same thing as you . I had my surgery 8/11/21 about a week later I sat on my scrotum...ouch! By the next day I was swelling and could feel something growing around the pump and tubing unfortunately my surgeon was on vacation so I ended up going to the emergency room, was checked by a urologist who said its common. I followed up with my surgeon who basically said the same thing and recommended hot baths and gently massage rhe pump and tubing.

Fast forward to today I can still feel the encapsulation but all the swelling is gone and I can easily feel all the hardware. I suspect this is more common than not room reading many posts on here.

Did you have infrapubic or scrotum incision? I'm wondering if it's an infrapubic thing.

I had the infrapubic so you may be correct it’s probably something to do with that. Yea It just freaked me out a little having this tissue around the hardware . Lol can’t ever be to sure when it comes to this.
33 year old implanted October 2021 by The Dr. Clavell in Houston Texas . 24cm titan. Best decision of my life so far.

Raiderjay0331

Postby Raiderjay0331 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:36 pm

Raiderjay0331 wrote:
6gauge wrote:I have the same thing as you . I had my surgery 8/11/21 about a week later I sat on my scrotum...ouch! By the next day I was swelling and could feel something growing around the pump and tubing unfortunately my surgeon was on vacation so I ended up going to the emergency room, was checked by a urologist who said its common. I followed up with my surgeon who basically said the same thing and recommended hot baths and gently massage rhe pump and tubing.

I had the infrapubic so you may be correct it’s probably something to do with that. Yea It just freaked me out a little having this tissue around the hardware . Lol can’t ever be to sure when it comes to this.

Sorry I misspoke too many pain killers I had the scrotal incision not infrapubic

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:19 pm

No worries. It would be interesting to see if anyone else speaks up.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Willing to show and tell

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:17 pm

6 ga, good to hear you finally got your implant. Where did you get it done? As for attachment,, My pump was attached to my left nut the same way. Hot tub sessions to pry them apart at about 3 weeks post operation.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:32 pm

My scrotal incision is still connected to my pump by tissue. Still a little sore at times after inflation , but is tolerable. Its more like a sore itch.im 7 wks post op and still waiting for it to disconnect i hope. I can move the pump around to one side or the other ( the tissue is stuck to the rt side of pump) and still pump up or deflate.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:02 pm

@oldbeck, I did get it done locally. Came across a surgeon who recently moved here he is a fellow in male sexual health. He does a few hundred a year. Aside from the whole encapsulation thing he did a good job I maintained all my girth and only lost a 1/2 inch length which seems to be coming back when I'm aroused. :D
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Willing to show and tell

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:33 pm

6gauge wrote:@oldbeck, I did get it done locally. Came across a surgeon who recently moved here he is a fellow in male sexual health. He does a few hundred a year. Aside from the whole encapsulation thing he did a good job I maintained all my girth and only lost a 1/2 inch length which seems to be coming back when I'm aroused. :D

6 guage,, I also noticed that urology group in Vegas. Had to be someone there with the million old retired guys in Vegas. I am 3 years since implant. Had to update my length stats on my signature. Few weeks ago thought I would get out the old ruler and found I added another 1/2 inch along with an upward curve. Still hurts when I pump to max so there must be some implant length I haven't streched to yet.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:24 am

If it feels like things are stuck to the pump, they will go away with time.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Return to “Implants”