Doctor recommendations in Birmingham area

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RollTide

Postby RollTide » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:34 pm

Hello everyone I am 66 yoa trimix for past 6 yrs with satisfactory results for the most part. Past yr though erection subsides after laying down. During my research I have noticed that Dr Perito in Florida has very negative views about the 700 LGX implant. He says that the bioflex material used in the Coloplast titan is superior to the LGX. His bio states he has performed over 8,000 implants. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

jmack858

Re: Doctor recommendations in Birmingham area

Postby jmack858 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:07 pm

Check out Brian Christine, MD, he’s in Homewood Alabama. He has some great reviews.
60 years old , Mild ED since mid 30's tried all the pills, trimix, Implanted with Titan Touch 22cm + 3cm rte 11/13/18 by Dr Rayford
Memphis

RollTide

Postby RollTide » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:11 pm

Thanks

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:28 pm

As a lifelong Georgia Bulldogs fan, far be it from me to help a Tide man out :D . But consider making an appointment with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta. I'm 6 weeks post op and I'm amazed at the results. The guys is a f#cking genius and I honestly love him. He changed my life- gave me back life as a single man to be honest. He aggressively sized me, even though I had fillers put in dick and ball sac previously (in a shady office south of the border years ago- brilliant!) and managed to put a 22 cm titan in me from the pubis in a tiny slit. I was a highly risky case and most urologists would just stare dumbfounded at me when I showed it to them. Only Eid and Hakky, of the surgeons I talked to, seemed absolutely undeterred. I was 6.5 inches out of bed before and 7 inches in the pump. I'm already a bit over 6 inches and I haven't even started VED usage, which will hopefully help me re-gain that lost .5 inch.

I've never liked a doctor more in my life. Most docs I can't stand due to experience. Anyways, I can't say anything more football related because we don't need any bad juju.
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

RollTide

Postby RollTide » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:28 pm

Thanks Bulldog, glad to hear that your procedure went well. The dogs doing great under Kirby. The defense looks like bamas a few years back when he was our coordinator.

Odecko

Postby Odecko » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:19 pm

I had a consultation with Christine and he seemed to be one of the best in Birmingham. However, I have a consult soon with Dr. Hakky in Atlanta. Does anyone on this board have a recommendation between the two? If so, please provide your honest opinion.
53 yrs old...Widowed at age 34 after 10 years; remarried at 41. Diagnosed with PC at 47. Tried Pills, VED, & Injections & all failed. Dec/2021 - Coloplast Titan XL 24 cm + 1 cm RTE penoscrotal. (Hakky)NOW- LIFE IS GOOD!

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:09 am

Notre Dame fan here, so I agree lets keep football out of it :lol:

I was going to recommend Christine as well. I am personally doing a revision with Hakky in a few weeks though so if you can get to him then everything seems to point at it being a good choice!
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:21 am

:D :D :D

ViaSwiss wrote:Notre Dame fan here, so I agree lets keep football out of it :lol:

I was going to recommend Christine as well. I am personally doing a revision with Hakky in a few weeks though so if you can get to him then everything seems to point at it being a good choice!
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

abhishek26

Postby abhishek26 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:21 pm

aslanglobal wrote:As a lifelong Georgia Bulldogs fan, far be it from me to help a Tide man out :D . But consider making an appointment with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta. I'm 6 weeks post op and I'm amazed at the results. The guys is a f#cking genius and I honestly love him. He changed my life- gave me back life as a single man to be honest. He aggressively sized me, even though I had fillers put in dick and ball sac previously (in a shady office south of the border years ago- brilliant!) and managed to put a 22 cm titan in me from the pubis in a tiny slit. I was a highly risky case and most urologists would just stare dumbfounded at me when I showed it to them. Only Eid and Hakky, of the surgeons I talked to, seemed absolutely undeterred. I was 6.5 inches out of bed before and 7 inches in the pump. I'm already a bit over 6 inches and I haven't even started VED usage, which will hopefully help me re-gain that lost .5 inch.

I've never liked a doctor more in my life. Most docs I can't stand due to experience. Anyways, I can't say anything more football related because we don't need any bad juju.

happy for you bro! like quite literally thrilled! :D
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

Return to “Implants”