Ams Lgx max pumped

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
AST2123

Re: Ams Lgx max pumped

Postby AST2123 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:38 am

I also noticed the different experiences with pumping here.
With my AMS pump, it gets very hard when I reach max inflation. I think these devices have a safety mechanism. I didn't hear about a case of over-inflation that caused a damage to the cylinders or tubing.
Maybe (and I am not sure) the amount of fluid in the reservoir has something to do with the pump going flat at max inflation. For the guys whose pumps get hard ( I am one of them), I believe the pump is still full of fluid but can't be pumped into the cylinders anymore.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:47 am

The implant will continue to expand if your corpora allow and if you have saline left.
Otherwise you will have saline left (restricted by corpora) or you will run out of saline ( no more saline =flat bulb).
Unless they at surplus saline to the reservoir, such that you have more than the cylinders can maximally take, which I would doubt, as it is a closed system and they want the reservoir as small as possible.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Patrick123

Postby Patrick123 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:20 am

Many thanks.... I will keep up the cycling regime until I max this out.

I definetly find the cycling is working for me, I know works for some and not others. However I have gained good Length,but found last week when I was a bit under the weather I didnt cycle for nearly a week... and Im sure Ive lost a few mm .... just need to stretch it out again I guess !
37Yrs young. ED for over 15yrs due lifelong venous issues. Tried tablets, injections etc. Implanted 04/2021. AMS LGX 18cm 3cmRTE.

newhope

Postby newhope » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:44 am

Patrik with your implant what length did you got ?
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:21 am

I have the Titan. On one of my revisions the pump would go flat…ie out of fluid. My thoughts are if you run out of fluid they didn’t put enough fluid in the reservoir.
When that one was removed and replaced I told the doctor to add more fluid in the reservoir.
The Coloplast patient advocate, who also was implanted, told me you should never run out of fluid. The pump bulb staying flat (no fluid in it) is not good on the material it’s made out of. It’s meant to be in the full position with fluid inside.
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:49 pm

Patrick123 wrote:Many thanks.... I will keep up the cycling regime until I max this out.

I definetly find the cycling is working for me, I know works for some and not others. However I have gained good Length,but found last week when I was a bit under the weather I didnt cycle for nearly a week... and Im sure Ive lost a few mm .... just need to stretch it out again I guess !

Patrick123, I have the exact implant you have with the exact rear tip extenders.

I'm at two years out from surgery and I still cycle every day in the shower, just to keep everything stretched out.
I pump slowly, squeezing the pump bulb all the way, until I feel the sides touch each other and then I release. It usually takes me 25 to 30 pumps to get my dick rock hard and the bulb will become hard where I can't pump anymore. I'll take a shower and then I'll also shave. After around 10 minutes, after my tissues have had time to stretch, I'll see if I can get a few more pumps in, I usually can get a few more, but it is just half pumps, only 2 or 3.

S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:08 pm

Simple answer. When you cannot squeeze the bulb any more your maxed out. You may or may not be maxed out to the full length and girth that you will eventually get , but you are maxed out for now. Keep pumping to where you cant squeeze anymore twice a day if you can.
Don't about anything else but squeezing it till you can't squeeze anymore. Besides, if you can't squeeze the bulb anymore it doesn't matter if your maxed or not. That's as much as your going to get.
Good luck
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:15 pm

As a side note, and this is just my opinion. If the bulb runs out of fluid, goes flat and doesn't refill, I think you really need to check in with your Dr. It is my understanding that that should not happen. And you may or most likely may not be reaching maximum size
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

Return to “Implants”