Inflated this wed. 10/6

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Leebert

Inflated this wed. 10/6

Postby Leebert » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:17 pm

I'm 5 weeks post op and had my original appointment on 10/21 which was 7 weeks out, so i ckd today to get in sooner and thats what i got, cool! So here we go, can't wait to start, but i understand for awhile it'll be probably a little achy. As soon as i get my phone camera fixed I'll update. Hope my lenght will be within half inch of my original 7" . My pumps still front and center and down, but still stuck some to scrotum, can still get to pump though from the left. I'll see whats what wed.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

rjdoan

Re: Inflated this wed. 10/6

Postby rjdoan » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:23 pm

Good luck. Take it slow and don't panic. We have all been there. And congratulations on overcoming ED!
Bob Doan
65 yo, Prostate Cancer - radiation therapy 2018, ED 20 years used pills, MUSE, trimix. Weekly testosterone injections for TRT. AMS 700 CX implanted Feb 12, 2021, 18/1, by Dr Herati, Johns Hopkins

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:37 pm

Doc says its a go for sex, jo , what ever is comfortable to do. Unfortunately wifes ultzer is acting up, ugh! At dr. Office i dont think it got to 100% erect cause i didn't hear the pop. Asked why he went with a 15 cm implant rather than the 18 cm and.he said i have a long cruz which would have been too far inside my pelvis without larger rte's and with larger rte's i could possibly have erosion down the road. They dont make anything in between the 15- 18 cm implant. The implant wouldn't be as stiff in the cruz and would give too much. I went home and pumped it up , slipping off a couple times( dam ouch) held on to tubes after that. I kept pumping but wasnt getting real hard and remembered what was said on ft to listen for the pop, so i gave a hard pinch on pump and heard the pop and got it hard to where i couldnt pump anymore cause bulb was very hard, so new i was fully pumped up. Took a bone pressed measure and im a little over 6"" erect, so that means ive lost almost an inch in lenght, yikes! I hope i can gain at least half of that back with cycling! Dont know if I can cycle again tonight, my sac is raw from that ridged pump, whew! Gunna get new phones this week and put up pics when i do, my current camera isnt working! Everything feels different with sensitivity when pumped up. I may have lost a little length, but dam glad to have a steel boner!
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:22 pm

Congrats. Yes. Great to have a hard boner again. You should gain some. That bulb is really hard to break in. Like squeezing a rock.

Now go have fun.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:23 pm

Question! Is it ok to leave pump in pump up mode? I squeeze twice to hear the click or pop and leave it like that , its a little more comfortable that way as well.

Return to “Implants”