Rigicon A10x implant made post op 3 weeks

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Childrenofthewild

Rigicon A10x implant made post op 3 weeks

Postby Childrenofthewild » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:24 pm

Hello everyone after 2 years of injection final frontier had to be done. : :ugeek:

Got aterial insuffiency occured I dont know if the injections was responsible ,but the solution was obiovus so didnt care much.

So my doctor offered me rigicon10x expendable implant.and done 3 weeks ago .

I guess its working principle is same as ams lgx cx.

But I Got questions I know some guys has real experience about this.

So my penis was 15.5 cm when full erect,but my doc give me a card that says 16cm rigicon and 0.5 cm rte

I think he sortened me a bit but dont know for sure if I Got lost an inch that would make me sad

And What is rte means?

And I read cycling in this forum my doc didnt tell me about cycling and its been nearly 4 weeks now
Help me out pls thanks :)

gjmjoe017

Re: Rigicon A10x implant made post op 3 weeks

Postby gjmjoe017 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:05 pm

RTE means rear tip extender.This is what they use when the implant they chose during the procedure was not quite long enough.It’s perfectly normal.I have two on each side myself.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Childrenofthewild

Postby Childrenofthewild » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:39 pm

Thanks for the info,hey I see u Got 22 cm titan right how much length u have now

I Know I think %70we have when erect right?

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:49 pm

I lost about an inch with the implant and with cycling snd VED use,I’m back up to 7” length and gained a 1/2” in girth with the Titan which puts me at 51/2” girth!I’m a Happy Camper!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

schmidt

Postby schmidt » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:39 pm

I’d wait to hear back from my surgeon until start cycling. Been there done that. ;)

Childrenofthewild

Postby Childrenofthewild » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:15 am

Well thanks guys but if my card says 16 cm+and 0.5 rte how much I Got when I fully pump

Is there any math for this? I mean if I lost 1-1.5 cm it can be tolarated but 4 cm loss

Means bad surgeon for me ,and he give me guarantee about u Will not loose any length

after surgery . :shock:

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:15 am

Childrenofthewild wrote:Well thanks guys but if my card says 16 cm+and 0.5 rte how much I Got when I fully pump

Is there any math for this? I mean if I lost 1-1.5 cm it can be tolarated but 4 cm loss

Means bad surgeon for me ,and he give me guarantee about u Will not loose any length

Yes there is math for this. It’s far from perfect. It sort of provides a range or estimate. But there are way too many variables to consider it gospel.

I find the subject of implant sizing versus penis size to be pretty interesting. The short, simple point of view is a doctor installs a certain amount of implant, you walk away with a certain amount of penis. It’s not that way. Not even close.

I’m sure you have noticed but it bears repeating. Human beings come in a variety of sizes and shapes. So do their penises. That’s especially true in the case of how much visible penis guys have compared to how much invisible penis they have tucked in back there, unseen, behind the pubic bone.

I think you’re right to worry some about under sizing based on your numbers. I don’t think you ought to get frantic just yet. For one thing I know nothing about Rigicon. I can talk AMS, I have the LGX. I can talk Titan. One prospective surgeon planned to install one. But I don’t know the first thing about Rigicon. The only thing I can relate is what Ive seen on their website. Most of the Rigicons come in the 12-15-18-21 sizing. The only 16 cm one I see is a narrow body variety. Some of their models expand in length like the LGX but I don’t know which ones.

This is what I think is the best course of action. Heal up from the surgery. Yes, under almost any scenario things will seem smaller at first. Most all of us dealt with that stage. Then it took 3….6…more months, up to a year of cycling the implant device (pumping, leaving it erect for a while, deflating) before we got back to a size at or near our starting point.

There may be medical reasons your doctor installed what he did. I don’t know if you’ve ever heard the phrase meat dick versus blood dick? It’s kind of like grower versus shower. Some guys have a penis that’s largely tissue, they have a smaller than typical corpora cavernous and their flaccid penis is close to the size of their erect penis, it just would become hard. Other guys (I fell into this category) had a small flaccid which, when the corpora was filled with blood, would become a pretty decent size erection. I was just over 3 inches (7.5 cm) soft but had an erection that was 17 cm (nearly 7”). I had a “blood dick” ie was very much a grower. Thus if your penis was composed of primarily tissue and you had smaller than expected corporal bodies, one has to think the surgeon put in all the implant he could.

The downside is you really won’t know for sure for several months, maybe a year. So it will be important to maintain contact with surgeon, he should be following your progress anyway. The medical case is not over when the stitches come out. Proper treatment includes follow up care. If it’s way undersized you might know sooner….ie you feel the tips of the cylinder implant and they’re in the shaft, not embedded in the glans or penis head a very short distance from tip. But the most likely scenario is you are going to have to heal, cycle, and wait to truly see what you have.

I don’t think it’d be a good idea to worry about the math of this right now. If you started at 15.5 cm and have 16.5 cm was installed, then it’s pretty obvious the typical anatomical rules aren’t going to apply.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. Things may turn out fine based on how you’re built. Immediate concerns perhaps you can address to the doctor doing the surgery. Since he did it, he would be the best person to ask for details about why he did anything.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Childrenofthewild

Postby Childrenofthewild » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:06 am

Txagq8 wrote:
Childrenofthewild wrote:Well thanks guys but if my card says 16 cm+and 0.5 rte how much I Got when I fully pump

Yes there is math for this. It’s far from perfect. It sort of provides a range or estimate. But there are way too many variables to consider it gospel.

I find the subject of implant sizing versus penis size to be pretty interesting. The short, simple point of view is a doctor installs a certain amount of implant, you walk away with a certain amount of penis. It’s not that way. Not even close.

I’m sure you have noticed but it bears repeating. Human beings come in a variety of sizes and shapes. So do their penises. That’s especially true in the case of how much visible penis guys have compared to how much invisible penis they have tucked in back there, unseen, behind the pubic bone.

I think you’re right to worry some about under sizing based on your numbers. I don’t think you ought to get frantic just yet. For one thing I know nothing about Rigicon. I can talk AMS, I have the LGX. I can talk Titan. One prospective surgeon planned to install one. But I don’t know the first thing about Rigicon. The only thing I can relate is what Ive seen on their website. Most of the Rigicons come in the 12-15-18-21 sizing. The only 16 cm one I see is a narrow body variety. Some of their models expand in length like the LGX but I don’t know which ones.

This is what I think is the best course of action. Heal up from the surgery. Yes, under almost any scenario things will seem smaller at first. Most all of us dealt with that stage. Then it took 3….6…more months, up to a year of cycling the implant device (pumping, leaving it erect for a while, deflating) before we got back to a size at or near our starting point.

There may be medical reasons your doctor installed what he did. I don’t know if you’ve ever heard the phrase meat dick versus blood dick? It’s kind of like grower versus shower. Some guys have a penis that’s largely tissue, they have a smaller than typical corpora cavernous and their flaccid penis is close to the size of their erect penis, it just would become hard. Other guys (I fell into this category) had a small flaccid which, when the corpora was filled with blood, would become a pretty decent size erection. I was just over 3 inches (7.5 cm) soft but had an erection that was 17 cm (nearly 7”). I had a “blood dick” ie was very much a grower. Thus if your penis was composed of primarily tissue and you had smaller than expected corporal bodies, one has to think the surgeon put in all the implant he could.

The downside is you really won’t know for sure for several months, maybe a year. So it will be important to maintain contact with surgeon, he should be following your progress anyway. The medical case is not over when the stitches come out. Proper treatment includes follow up care. If it’s way undersized you might know sooner….ie you feel the tips of the cylinder implant and they’re in the shaft, not embedded in the glans or penis head a very short distance from tip. But the most likely scenario is you are going to have to heal, cycle, and wait to truly see what you have.

I don’t think it’d be a good idea to worry about the math of this right now. If you started at 15.5 cm and have 16.5 cm was installed, then it’s pretty obvious the typical anatomical rules aren’t going to apply.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. Things may turn out fine based on how you’re built. Immediate concerns perhaps you can address to the doctor doing the surgery. Since he did it, he would be the best person to ask for details about why he did anything.

First of all thanks for honest thoughts and being helpful. I think ure right its too early to decide cuz I am still at the healing process.lets see whats going on 3-6-9 weeks to critisize my surgeon.

He is one of the best where I live but doesnt talk much.therefore I get the idea of its a profit thing u know because correct me if I am wrong but implants come with different lentghs , if that lengths provide more price maybe he do less lentgh to profit more well I dont wanna think about that.maybe its logical maybe its not ,

After surgery he gave me a letter about what he is done, and they wrote 11 cm penis was measured in the letter so I talked with hım about like whats happening he tells me "dont worry u get ure size back"maybe even more.Okey lets see whats happening

But when I talk with hım before surgery,he get a ruler and oh its 15.5 cm very nice,and I tell hım I dont want more or less and he Said u wont.well thanks anyway and if someone curious about rigicon A10x i will share my implant Journey pros & cons .hope I get my size back its stupid but our nature makes me feel this way .

Childrenofthewild

Postby Childrenofthewild » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:01 am

Hello again everyone ,its been 5 week since the post op and went to doctors office.

Someguy came from rigicon and we started cycling.I told my doc about my concerns and

something is definately wrong about this surgery ,I feel that way my penis when fully

pumped its angle 45 ° downwards not 90 or at some videos People penis upwards and l

Lost about 3.5 cm he Said give it a time but if u have concerns about it we can do another

surgery about knitting the penis base to make it upwards ,And I Said whatever

And about my positioning implant sizing I think he fail to manage correct size cuz my

penis can take much length I feel that way and when fully pumped implant inside is Rock

hard but the outside its erection quality is 10/7 .

Before implant I dont have peyronie or any disease I Got 14,5 cm-15 penis before

Now its 12 and downwards and my doc expect me to have sex with it

So I am not quite happy about my surgery and thinking about making it the right way ,

and if u guys can help me or show me the way out of this I would be helpfull.

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:24 am

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the result so far, but is too early to judge it.
To make sure you are not under-sized, you may touch the tips of the cylinders and see if they are about 1/2 cm into the glans. If not, and you feel a floppy glans, then the doctor may not have sized you properly.
It is normal not get to 3pm (90 degrees) in the first weeks of cycling. The maximum is not reached yet. I had mine at about 4pm for about 1 month of cycling. Not sure what the doctor mean by knitting the penis base. As I know from several posts on FT, this is decided by your anatomy. Doctors have no control on the final angle of erection.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

Return to “Implants”