Went Bionic Today 9/17/21 w/ Dr. Eid

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
GoodWood

Re: Went Bionic Today 9/17/21 w/ Dr. Eid

Postby GoodWood » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:59 am

Congrats on the great result!
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:41 pm

I had serious remorse during the first week. At Week 5, I am feeling extremely positive. After a few weeks of cycling, I'm already at 6 inches. Will I regain that remaining 3/4 inch with time and VED? I feel pretty confident yes at this point. Also with a Titan, the thing is even thicker and ironically looks more vascular. Either way- my dick just points out like a pipe now when I want it. I don't think I ever experienced that, even when I was young. Each week is better. The first week was hell for me, mainly psychologically. I was in a fair bit of pain and couldn't do much, but the thoughts of buyer's remorse got to me hard that first week. Give it time. I would be willing to bet more than I could wager than by Week 4, you're not feeling the same at all.

Jack1104 wrote:Hi folks,

After a lot of research and planning I finally had my surgery today with Dr. Eid. I am laid up in a hotel room with a Foley catheter in place and an ice pack on myself. 20cm Colplast Titan without RTEs. I was 6” before, 5.5” girth…chances of getting that back??

Having some serious buyers remorse but at the same time realize that I’m in pain and have a tube coming out of my penis.

Looking for all the usual reassurances…thanks.

Jack
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Jack1104

Postby Jack1104 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:04 am

I’m cycling twice a day in a hot tub. I can make it 20-25 minutes at full inflation before the pain is too much. I also have residual pain afterwards and it sticks around. Is this normal for 7 days post op? Thanks!

Jack
Coloplast Titan 20cm no RTEs
9/17/21 Dr. Eid

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:09 pm

Jack1104 wrote:I’m cycling twice a day in a hot tub. I can make it 20-25 minutes at full inflation before the pain is too much. I also have residual pain afterwards and it sticks around. Is this normal for 7 days post op? Thanks!

Jack

Yes, it's normal at 7 days, and potentially for several weeks after that. It means your dick is growing.
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

Surfshack

Postby Surfshack » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:45 pm

RoboCock69 wrote:
Jack1104 wrote:I’m cycling twice a day in a hot tub. I can make it 20-25 minutes at full inflation before the pain is too much. I also have residual pain afterwards and it sticks around. Is this normal for 7 days post op? Thanks!

Jack

Yes, it's normal at 7 days, and potentially for several weeks after that. It means your dick is growing.

Hey Robocock, What do you think of Dr. Perito in Miami? Are you happy with the job he did?
55 yrs old. Prostiva procedure (enlarged prostate surgery) June 2019. Also hard flaccid issues. Working thru it (massage/yoga/exercise) and getting better and more mentally positive. Still experiencing ED, hate pills but i'm gonna figure out a way.

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:10 pm

Surfshack wrote:
RoboCock69 wrote:

Jack

Hey Robocock, What do you think of Dr. Perito in Miami? Are you happy with the job he did?

I'm less than four weeks out, but I have nothing but great things to say so far. Recovery has been amazingly smooth. I was going for long walks the day after the procedure and back to sex in just over two weeks, all with Dr. Perito's blessing. I can barely see the scar from the infrapubic incision, and my dick looks and feels like it did before. Dr. Perito is an awesome guy, too — a total straight-shooter who just wants his patients to have as much sex as possible!
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

peyroniesjr

Postby peyroniesjr » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:20 am

Good morning Jack,

Dr Eid operated on me & at 1st you 2nd guess yourself for doing this., give it some time & be patient. Things will work out & you'll be happy for your decision.
Good Luck!
Junior
Implant Titan 2/21/2020 / 67 yrs / Married 44 yrs /ED / Peyronies 70 degrees - Xiaflex/ Low T / & RALP 4/1/2019 (Nerve Sparing)

Surfshack

Postby Surfshack » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:04 pm

RoboCock69 wrote:
Surfshack wrote:
RoboCock69 wrote:

I'm less than four weeks out, but I have nothing but great things to say so far. Recovery has been amazingly smooth. I was going for long walks the day after the procedure and back to sex in just over two weeks, all with Dr. Perito's blessing. I can barely see the scar from the infrapubic incision, and my dick looks and feels like it did before. Dr. Perito is an awesome guy, too — a total straight-shooter who just wants his patients to have as much sex as possible!

Thanks for the response.
If i do it the decision would come down to either Perito or Eid.
The only concern i have is the infrapubic incision that Perito does. I've heard some guys on here that said that infrapubic incision could cause some sensitivity loss in the penis. You didn't experience any sensitivity loss?
55 yrs old. Prostiva procedure (enlarged prostate surgery) June 2019. Also hard flaccid issues. Working thru it (massage/yoga/exercise) and getting better and more mentally positive. Still experiencing ED, hate pills but i'm gonna figure out a way.

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:25 pm

Surfshack wrote:
RoboCock69 wrote:
Surfshack wrote:

Thanks for the response.
The only concern i have is the infrapubic incision that Perito does. I've heard some guys on here that said that infrapubic incision could cause some sensitivity loss in the penis. You didn't experience any sensitivity loss?

Nope. Had an orgasm Saturday night during sex that felt like my ears were going to blow off.

In general, sensitivity loss shouldn't be an issue with either type of procedure if it's done by an expert surgeon.

Surfshack

Postby Surfshack » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:23 pm

RoboCock69 wrote:
Surfshack wrote:
RoboCock69 wrote:

Thanks for the response.

Nope. Had an orgasm Saturday night during sex that felt like my ears were going to blow off.

In general, sensitivity loss shouldn't be an issue with either type of procedure if it's done by an expert surgeon.

Excellent! Thanks Robocock. I am glad you are doing well with your new found life. I like hearing success stories!

Return to “Implants”