Implant Surgery -- Sept.15. 2021

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alexschulze

Re: Implant Surgery -- Sept.15. 2021

Postby alexschulze » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:46 pm

Old Guy wrote:It's gonna take time, be patient. Pain may last a few days to a few weeks. Or more.
It took me over 4 months to be near pain free, then a couple more months to get used to all the new hardware down there. Bad reaction to the antibiotic got me, and COVID had all the docs shut down just a couple months after my surgery.

Use ice packs, pain meds as needed (with a laxative) and lots of couch time. You'll get there.

Thanks Old Guy
Implant

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:16 pm

Looks good considering it's only been two days. The dick its self looks good and the bruising is pretty normal. It will clear up soon and look very normal. Congratulations on a good outcome
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

alexschulze

Postby alexschulze » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:05 am

Masonjames wrote:Looks good considering it's only been two days. The dick its self looks good and the bruising is pretty normal. It will clear up soon and look very normal. Congratulations on a good outcome

Thanks MasonJames.

What did you'll do to induce bowel movement?
Implant

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:26 am

I started stool softners two days before surgery and after, senekot and watermelon, it also makes the stool soft and keeps you hydrated. Went after 3 days , no grunting or pushing!
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:36 pm

alexschulze wrote:
Masonjames wrote:Looks good considering it's only been two days. The dick its self looks good and the bruising is pretty normal. It will clear up soon and look very normal. Congratulations on a good outcome

Thanks MasonJames.

What did you'll do to induce bowel movement?

I never took but two pain pills so I never had that issue. They will move eventually . Just do what you can to help it along.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Return to “Implants”