Pumping Up

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
killdee7

Re: Pumping Up

Postby killdee7 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:38 am

Hi Buckshot, Yes it gets much better almost like second nature. I too had a lot of trouble the first week very hard to pump could only get about three or four pumps at best and hard to find the deflate button. Now after two months from the time I started pumping, it is very easy to inflate am up to around 25 pumps or more. Pratice, everyday twice when you find time and all will be well.
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I now believe it.

buckshot

Postby buckshot » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:53 pm

The "ball' to inflate the device is easy to find...I'm having a lot of trouble locating the DEFLATE device...I made an appointment tomorrow for my surgeon to show the actual device to me so I'll know EXACTLY where the deflate bars/ buttons are located. Once I've got that down pat I can start using this new and very expensive "toy".!!!I AM READY!

buckshot

Postby buckshot » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:44 am

Bionic....I'm starting to get the hang of the pumping up....YAHOO....yesterday was the FIRST sex with my wife in 16 months and it was GREAT!!!!! We have BOTH missed that bonding a LOT and now that it is possible again we won't let ANY opportunity slip by! :lol:

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:40 pm

buckshot wrote:We have BOTH missed that bonding a LOT and now that it is possible again we won't let ANY opportunity slip by! :lol:

That's great!! ... and just think it will only get better. Yes the "bonding" is sometimes taken for granted, until ED gets in the way.

Take it slow my friend ... the tips will still be tender. Resist the urge to max pump for intimacy, it's not needed ... save the max pumping for rehab. Once the weight of the effects of ED are removed, it (intimacy) can be fun again. Learn together ... no need to pump it all the way up when you are just getting started. Take your time, go a few pumps at a time ... enjoy each other. And now if you happen to "get off" first ... it doesn't matter, because you can now be like the Energiser Bunny ... "keep going and going" ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

buckshot

Postby buckshot » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:14 pm

On my Coloplast Titan OTR implant , the release BARS ( not button ) are located at the TOP of the section... once you get that located , the rest is easy.....PRACTICE....PRACTICE...PRACTICE! 8-)

Return to “Implants”