How does it feel first time you get pumped up

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
smitrowe

How does it feel first time you get pumped up

Postby smitrowe » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Was installed with the AMS LGX 20 July and will be pumped up by Uro on 9 Aug. Does it feel like glued skin is being torn apart. Do I need to bite on a stick or take something before I go there? Will my Willie be feeling like its being ripped apart? Will it pop up like one of those blow up Santas that you see in people's yards?

buckshot

Re: How does it feel first time you get pumped up

Postby buckshot » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:16 pm

smitrowe...please let me know how it feels 'cause I won't be far behind you...I have my implant surgery tomorrow at 1:00 P.M....I'm really looking forward to it and excited about the results..........JOE/buckshot 8-)

ariadne

Postby ariadne » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:38 pm

I, too, have the AMS700LGX. Look forward to your first full pump. Whether pumped by you or your uro, the pumping of the bulb will be slow, methodical, and your penis will gradually become fuller and extended. Brace your right thumb on the bulb with your left thumb to avoid slipping off the bulb. The inflation is pleasurable and not to be anxious about.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:53 pm

smitrowe wrote:Does it feel like glued skin is being torn apart. Do I need to bite on a stick or take something before I go there? Will my Willie be feeling like its being ripped apart?

No you won't feel like that at all ... the tips will be very tender when pushed out. It would help to take a few Ibprofin before URO visit.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

bluis6214

Postby bluis6214 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:25 pm

I have the LGX and the first time I got pumped up it was fairly uncomfortable, but I was only two weeks post op and have a lot of scar tissue (plaque) to try to expand. But now six weeks out no pain just gain ;)
55 years old. ED since 2002 total venous leakage after penile fracture. Tried all the pills and injections all failed to help. Some success with VED, but felt too unnatural to both of us, seldom used. Implanted 06/21/12. Trying to wear IT out.

k.b.marino

Postby k.b.marino » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:09 am

Hi guys first of all, I can't believe that I am 40 days post-op. Time flew by. I got the AMS 700LGX. I saw the doc at 18 days post. He felt that I was healed enough to pump. It really was not bad at all for me. A little burning, and yes, the tips are tender even more so when the doc checked the position of the tips in the glans. Also, the first few times making love can be a minor challenge. I only had an orgasm the first time so far. I'm sure it will be better as my body continues to heal. Also, since the glans does not become engorged if your ED is due to blood flow issues, it takes lots of lube and a little maneuvering to slip in. Foreplay and AstroGlide are both worth the time and money. My advice is to take it easy and not be in a hurry to jump back in. Let your body heal. Then, both of you can really enjoy yourselves. It is so nice to be able to take time at lovemaking once again. It will make the discomfort you have felt worth it.
Age 46, Type 1 diabetes since age 6. Northeast Ohio here Tried orals, injections-single agent, bimix. AMS 700 LGX on 06/28/12 at the Cleveland Clinic by Dr. Drogo Montague

smitrowe

Postby smitrowe » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:57 am

As my Dad always said "you don't believe shit stinks". Couldn't wait on Doc to pump me up. So I did it last night and this morning. Not sure if I pumped it up all the way. I know I was starting to tear up when I saw my little buddy standing up like a goal post. Deflating was no big deal. This morning while in the shower I inflated it and then choked it till it spit up. Little sensitive in tips but no big deal. Takes longer to nut than it did before the surgery. I think the reason was I could raise my nut sack and cause myself to nut. Now with the third nut, the slapping of my three nuts agains my leg is so load I'm affraid of waking up everyone in the house and my neighbors lol. I swear it sounded at one time like metal balls clacking :roll:
Was little worried about the deflation but soon as I pushed the button I could feel fluid moving. I did the hold button in for 4-5 seconds then release but I would also press the button squeeze on my cock and could feel the extra fluid moving out.
When I pumped it up this morning I pumped till I couldn't anymore gave it a rest and would get in half pumps until I could not pump anymore. I'm guessing that there is no way I can pump enough to blow up my cock or the device :mrgreen:
If LGX Man is reading this, I understand what you say about working it, will be glad to do that. My question is do I need to nut each time? Do I stroke it how long?
Hope my Doc lets me make a test run before the 12 week mark. :shock:

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 pm

you are so correct. WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT! Is your doctor REALLY making you wait 12 weeks? That is unheard of and the first time I've ever heard of a doc making a patient wait that long. The more you work it, the less the scar tissue will take over. And believe me, it is already working to take over. Once there, it becomes virtual cement! I was VERY engulfed with scar tissue at the point between 3-4 months and glad that I had those chambers regularly engorged.

I'm with you all the way. You do not have to "nut" as you put it every time. I inflated mine a MINIMUM of twice a day (usually many more) and just worked it. What you do at that point is stricty YOUR business tho :roll:

I have no idea what you're talking about with balls making noise, the only noise coming out of me is ooh, aah and stroking noises. If the balls are making noise, you just MAY wanna look into that with your doc.

Best of good times to you!
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

smitrowe

Postby smitrowe » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:40 am

I've been pumping and working in morning and evening. Keeping a diary of number of pumps and how long inflated. The ball noise was a :lol: . It just seems that they slap lowder now that I have three balls ;) I go see my Doc today so he can show me how to use the device 8-) . I think I have that figutred out. All I need him to do is give me a note for my wife to open her legs :o . I NEED a perscription for SEX lol :mrgreen:

Return to “Implants”