Life of implant fake research

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Waqas007

Life of implant fake research

Postby Waqas007 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:15 pm

I don't think most IPP last more than 7 years its a fake paid research

Gt1956

Re: Life of implant fake research

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:25 pm

Waqas007 wrote:I don't think most IPP last more than 7 years its a fake paid research

What do you base your conclusion on?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:41 pm

Waqas007 wrote:I don't think most IPP last more than 7 years its a fake paid research

Remember, men who have successful implants may be too busy having sex to post their stories in this forum.

And, men with difficulties or failures will come back here looking for answers or help.

Therefor, the population here will be skewed towards those men with problems with their implants.

Peer-reviewed Medical Journals value their reputations much more highly than any payment they might receive for being shills.

I don't advocate you being a Pollyanna or excessively credulous, and skepticism has its place, but if you are going to make a prejudicial statement like you posted here, be prepared to be questioned as Gt1956 has done. (And by "be prepared", I mean prepared with answers.)

By the way, welcome to the forum, Waqas007. Inquiring minds are appreciated here and healthy skepticism is indeed healthy. Jumping to conclusions is not healthy.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:10 pm

Remember, men who have successful implants may be too busy having sex to post their stories in this forum.

Then there are those of us who are happily implanted and firmly believe the right frequency for sex is three times per day but are married to women who think once every three days is closer to ideal. We have time to post while we bemoan the fact we neglected to marry the beautiful nymphomaniac whose dad owned a liquor store.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:12 pm

My Titan lasted over 12 years before it quit working.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:32 pm

Txagq8 wrote:

Then there are those of us who are happily implanted and firmly believe the right frequency for sex is three times per day but are married to women who think once every three days is closer to ideal. We have time to post while we bemoan the fact we neglected to marry the beautiful nymphomaniac whose dad owned a liquor store.

Oh the misery of our choices. As a side note. I've met some men that had met that nyphomaniac in their youth. Most of them reported that she found a cure for her affliction.
Txagq8, haven't you heard that the cure for nymphomania is wedding cake? Many times it only takes a small bite to provide the cure.
LS, yes it is wise to be on the skeptical side. I am quite so, but it is tempered by a willingness to hear both sides & make a decision based upon the evidence. If the evidence changes then I'm willing to change my position.
To the OP. I've read a large portion of the posts on FT. I try to pay attention to the member that makes the post. Beyond doubt, there is a very large number of men that slowly drift away from the forum after their implant gets sorted out. Many satisfied implant owners move on with their lives. I can't blame them for doing so.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:19 am

It’s me……4.5 years down the track and I only occasionally drop back in to have a peek. Mostly it’s the same as when I was first implanted.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Lunatech

Postby Lunatech » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:23 am

I think the OP is either a troll just wanting to stir up crap or possibly someone who had an implant not go so well. As of now he only has two posts and both are leaning towards trolling in my opinion. If he's having/had trouble and just wants to talk he's going about it in the wrong way.
49 years old at time of implant, Suffering from ED 10+ years, Implant surgery 2/28/19 AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm RTE by Dr. Terlecki at WFBMC in Winston Salem NC

Waqas007

Postby Waqas007 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:38 am

I have read most of the guys who got implant are complaining that their implant stooped working after 4 to 5 years
I live in the country where getting an implant is very expensive specially revision surgery
One can afford this shit once in life but not after every 5 to 6 years
Average life of implant is 7 years what I have studied

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:41 am

dg_moore wrote:My Titan lasted over 12 years before it quit working.

Truer word were never spoken. Life is not fair by any means but as long as we have it we have to make the best of it. Really tragic that you never got to use your implant but you seem to have made peace with it.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Return to “Implants”