My implant journey - a long running saga

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: My implant journey - a long running saga

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:13 am

Sapperoldtimer wrote:Hello from sunny California USA,
I am three weeks post surgery for an implant ams 700 LGX, I have a post op appointment 6 DEC to hopefully be released to do some normal things. The doctor left it half pumped up and it is beginning to bother me a little any suggestions to solve that? Also my sack is still tender where the pump is! I hope this implant is worth it!

My surgeon left me inflated 80% or so. I reported that I felt like the head of my penis was in the jaws of a vice and he deflated me a little bit.

I suggest that you put up with it if you can tolerate.

My reasoning:

Having your implant subject to the "coffin effect" of encapsulation with scar tissue makes you subject to a longer (time) period of discomfort than a (shorter) perios of discomfort in the short term.

There are LOTS of factors involved. It is best to discuss with your surgeon (by a simple phone calL) to determine the best course of acttion.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Stobhill

Postby Stobhill » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:53 am

Hi there Sapperoldtimer,

To be honest, if this was in the UK, the first meeting with your surgeon after the operation is NOT to be given permission to do normal things.

They'd check you over and possibly deflate you. It's all about moving you on to the next stage of cycling your implant.

In the UK there be a few weeks of cycling BEFORE being given the green light to do anything normal.

That's just the way it is.

As for what you're going through now all I can suggest is to relieve the pain/discomfort somehow. Whether that's medication/a bath etc. What ever works for you.

I've had my scrotum opened up three times now, and I know the only thing that makes that feel better is "time".

There's a foreign object in there with your balls. I ached for weeks but your body gets use to it and now I can't feel it. To help with that you've got to walk more. Get that thing hanging down. It's all about learning to ignore it

Just keep it clean and dry. If it shows signs of infection then seal medical intervention. I had to see a nurse about mine as it wasn't healing. They soon sorted that out.

We're all in this together but we're all different. What works for me etc

I'm still waiting for the green light on 7th January.
Started with Peyronies that resulted in a 90° angle.

Currently Boston Scientific AMS 700 LGX 22cm (18cm with extensions) 100ml reservoir. 25/10/2021

Previously: Rigicon 10 ax implant, with 22cm cylinders, 110ml reservoir. 10/05/2021 and attempted repair on 28/06/2021.

Sapperoldtimer

Postby Sapperoldtimer » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:07 am

Stobhill, thank you for your input it is getting better now so everything seems to be healing. Thanks again.

quote="Stobhill"]Hi there Sapperoldtimer,

To be honest, if this was in the UK, the first meeting with your surgeon after the operation is NOT to be given permission to do normal things.

They'd check you over and possibly deflate you. It's all about moving you on to the next stage of cycling your implant.

In the UK there be a few weeks of cycling BEFORE being given the green light to do anything normal.

That's just the way it is.

As for what you're going through now all I can suggest is to relieve the pain/discomfort somehow. Whether that's medication/a bath etc. What ever works for you.

I've had my scrotum opened up three times now, and I know the only thing that makes that feel better is "time".

There's a foreign object in there with your balls. I ached for weeks but your body gets use to it and now I can't feel it. To help with that you've got to walk more. Get that thing hanging down. It's all about learning to ignore it

Just keep it clean and dry. If it shows signs of infection then seal medical intervention. I had to see a nurse about mine as it wasn't healing. They soon sorted that out.

We're all in this together but we're all different. What works for me etc

I'm still waiting for the green light on 7th January.[/quote]

Stobhill

Postby Stobhill » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:21 am

17th January never happened due to bad weather here in Scotland.

I'm waiting to hear about another appointment.......

I appear to be stuck on a very nice looking, hard, 6 inches.

"It's a marathon and not a race", I know that.

Cycling 3 times a day, for an hour each time. If I wasn't working from home (due to you know what) i never could have done more than 2.

Ian.

Currently Boston Scientific AMS 700 LGX 22cm (18cm with extensions) 100ml reservoir. 25/10/2021

Previously: Rigicon 10 ax implant, with 22cm cylinders, 110ml reservoir. 10/05/2021 and attempted repair on 28/06/2021.

jimmi85

Postby jimmi85 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:17 am

Stobhill, great to read your Journal, I'm really pleased for you that things are looking more positive now.

I am due to see Mike on Feb 14th for my Op. couldn't have really picked a more ( or less?! ) appropriate day!

I note you had quite a severe bend due to Peyronies, I have a 75 degree Dorsal curvature and although i can get hard most of the time, it is pretty much unusable due to the bend. I'd like to ask you a few questions if i may...

Did Mike remove any of the scar?
Was the operation any more difficult for you or Mike because of the scar?
Do you think the recovery was any more difficult because of the scar?

Thanks
Implanted by Mike Fraser in feb 2022 due to a 80 degree dorsal curvature. 18cm Titan - way undersized. 8’ pre Peyronies, 6’ pre implant - currently 6’.

Stobhill

Postby Stobhill » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:50 am

jimmi85 wrote:Did Mike remove any of the scar?
Was the operation any more difficult for you or Mike because of the scar?
Do you think the recovery was any more difficult because of the scar?

hi Jimmi85.

I had all the scar removed as far as I could tell. That was an operation that was about 3 years before my first implant.

Once I'd tried everything to get an erection and failed, then we discussed an implant.

I'm only saying that as I'm getting the impression you thought I had the scar removed and an implant during the same operation.

Ian

Stobhill

Postby Stobhill » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:12 pm

Met my surgeon today and put all questions to bed.

Even though the cylinders are the same length, in reality one is a little bit longer than the other.

It was pointed out that the peyronies penis is differently configured than other dicks (phone couldn't spell penises).

So after 16 months (give or take) of having an implant I've been given permission to jump in the saddle.

I've broken the news to the man wife so bring on the good times.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:27 pm

Hehehehe....a little dense here. Please clarify 'jump in the saddle'.
For me, it was 7 months before I could actually have penetrative sex.
Solo sessions were not a problem, but oral and penetrative...NOT! My dick head was just too sensitive, more specifically, right behind the head (hey, its FT, so eloquence is out the window :lol: ). I have no idea if it was because I am uncut, but sex with more than one person involved was out for 7 months. Now, just re-reading what I just typed, WTF??? Solo sessions involved going up and down the head, but don't try to figure this out because I can't!
Asked a buddy for the oral, just as testing, but I wanted to hit him upside the head each time...believe me, I wanted to test drive ASAP! Some guys on here were fucking within 3 weeks of surgery!
I know I had complications, but 7 months???
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Stobhill

Postby Stobhill » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:11 am

Hi Agfa13,

"Jump in the saddle" was a silly way to say I can start having sex.

It's been so long, I'm going to have to Google what hole it goes in.

I've lost some sensitivity which I'm telling myself isn't a bad thing. I think I was a bit of a quick finisher before.

Interesting times ahead.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:12 am

ROFLOL! Any hole will do, as long as the other person is receptive about it :lol: !
so I guess pumping is coming along fine, no issues on pumping up to max or anywhere in between?
As you get used to it, you will pump up maybe a little for the solo sessions, more so to fuck!

Ag
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”