Any guy who has spent many years with implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wasif lghari

Any guy who has spent many years with implants

Postby wasif lghari » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:18 pm

Hi guys i am new here just want to sure if these implants are going to be loyal with you
Any buddy here who has implants and living happily with it i am not talking about malleable one's i am surely thinking about inflatable implants so any guy who's having these for over 10/years or years tell me about their performance and can you normally do athletic activities as you used to do before implants whats about your gyming biking and long drives.
I am waiting for someone..
Last edited by wasif lghari on Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
23 years old asian guy injured penis by jelqing a penile stretching exercise for enlargement of penis

TANGERINE

Re: Any guy who have spent many years with implants

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:07 pm

the mechanical survival rate of implants is roughly 75% at 10 years. In other words, if you take 100 frank talk brothers, 75 of them still have a working implant at ten years. That is why some surgeons (for example, Dr Eid) provide a ten year guarantee with regards to their surgical fee. If you are lucky, you might get twenty years. Another paper cites that the failure rate is “3% per year”, so, after ten years, expect that 30% of the implants have failed. When I pressed Dr Eid about what I can do to maximize the implant lifespan, his reply was “when you pump, try not to torque and bounce the ball too much since that can maybe lead to tube fatigue. " Also, he does not think that daily inflation just to stretch things out is a great idea since “the more cycles, the sooner you will wear it out” THOUGH, he quickly points put that “the entire point of the implant is to use it, so definitely use it for love making” Personally, I do think that
activities which lead to pump bouncing (for example horseback riding or motorcycle are maybe not a good idea; but I do not know)

You can learn more by reading my "pamphlet" here on franktalk.In chapter 38, I specifically discuss "longevity of the implant". you can find the info at the following link:

https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16298&p=146385&hilit=wiki#p146385

For me, I am at 4 and a half years. Works as good as it did at year one. Awesome. No issues.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:36 pm

As you can see by my stats, I am coming up on 9 years with the implant. My only regret is not doing it much much sooner, as most guys will say. Mine does not get used everyday unfortunately. But I will tell you that it is best to use it or cycle it and pump it to the max everyday for about the first 2 years to make sure that all the scar tissue it broken up. I can say that from experience.
I have not had any problems, it seems to be in great working order. I love the fact that I am now a show-er not a grower.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

Tortão

Postby Tortão » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:43 pm

TANGERINE wrote:his reply was “when you pump, try not to torque and bounce the ball too much since that can maybe lead to tube fatigue. " Also, he does not think that daily inflation just to stretch things out is a great idea since “the more cycles, the sooner you will wear it out” THOUGH, he quickly points put that “the entire point of the implant is to use it, so definitely use it for love making” Personally, I do think that
activities which lead to pump bouncing (for example horseback riding or motorcycle are maybe not a good idea; but I do not know)

Interesting. Thanks for your answer.
I'm a bit worried about the implant lifespan because I do a lot of physical exercises: running, workout, football...
I imagine the intense leg movement can lead to more wear and tear, unfortunately.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

wasif lghari

Postby wasif lghari » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:41 am

TANGERINE wrote:the mechanical survival rate of implants is roughly 75% at 10 years. In other words, if you take 100 frank talk brothers, 75 of them still have a working implant at ten years. That is why some surgeons (for example, Dr Eid) provide a ten year guarantee with regards to their surgical fee. If you are lucky, you might get twenty years. Another paper cites that the failure rate is “3% per year”, so, after ten years, expect that 30% of the implants have failed. When I pressed Dr Eid about what I can do to maximize the implant lifespan, his reply was “when you pump, try not to torque and bounce the ball too much since that can maybe lead to tube fatigue. " Also, he does not think that daily inflation just to stretch things out is a great idea since “the more cycles, the sooner you will wear it out” THOUGH, he quickly points put that “the entire point of the implant is to use it, so definitely use it for love making” Personally, I do think that

You can learn more by reading my "pamphlet" here on franktalk.In chapter 38, I specifically discuss "longevity of the implant". you can find the info at the following link:

https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16298&p=146385&hilit=wiki#p146385

For me, I am at 4 and a half years. Works as good as it did at year one. Awesome. No issues.

Yeah i have read your writings these are quite skilly and informative based on experience i really thank you for posting such a useful pdf paper
And one more thing i didn't get that what was that "when you pump, try not to torque and bounce the ball too much since that can maybe lead to tube fatigue..?
23 years old asian guy injured penis by jelqing a penile stretching exercise for enlargement of penis

wasif lghari

Postby wasif lghari » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:44 am

3rd-Nut wrote:As you can see by my stats, I am coming up on 9 years with the implant. My only regret is not doing it much much sooner, as most guys will say. Mine does not get used everyday unfortunately. But I will tell you that it is best to use it or cycle it and pump it to the max everyday for about the first 2 years to make sure that all the scar tissue it broken up. I can say that from experience.
I have not had any problems, it seems to be in great working order. I love the fact that I am now a show-er not a grower.

I am new sir please tell me what is it shower and grower?

Smetro

Re: Any guy who has spent many years with implants

Postby Smetro » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:51 am

I’m on with my old buddy Tanj.
4.5 years down the track and my Titan is working perfectly….maybe even better than my pre-op cock…….it’s certainly larger and stiffer :)
I surf and snow ski, ride bikes and work out. No problems.
My only real worry is my GF loves sex so I guess I’m in danger of wearing it out and will someday need a revision……what a bummer…..the revision, by all reports ends up a little larger……win, win :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

wasif lghari

Postby wasif lghari » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:39 am

3rd-Nut wrote:As you can see by my stats, I am coming up on 9 years with the implant. My only regret is not doing it much much sooner, as most guys will say. Mine does not get used everyday unfortunately. But I will tell you that it is best to use it or cycle it and pump it to the max everyday for about the first 2 years to make sure that all the scar tissue it broken up. I can say that from experience.

Yeah i have read your signature may you live a happy life
As you have your implants for 9 years tell me how's your bike ridding you do normally or any other thing else do you do it frequently or for sometimes i am an asian guy and i have to ride a bike for plenty of times for daily routine work as i am feared by the guy who posted first comment with pdf research paper in link he says his doctor recommended him no to ride bike because vibrations in balls may cause wear and tear in pumps...

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:38 pm

regarding the question:

i didn't get that what was that "when you pump, try not to torque and bounce the ball too much since that can maybe lead to tube fatigue..?

basically, see below
pump.jpg
pump.jpg (97.9 KiB) Viewed 1482 times

Figure 1: the titan bulb and tubes. the weak point is where the tubes meet the bulb. You can see that there are metal spiral reinforcements which coloplast has added to make things better. I have been told that the less flex that you can make on the part of the tubing where the metal spiral reinforcement is, the longer your implant will last. So, when pumping: no twisting, no vertical motions, no angles. Just squeeze the ball of the pump to move the fluid (Ie, squeeze, but do not move )
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

wasif lghari

Postby wasif lghari » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:08 pm

TANGERINE wrote:regarding the question:

i didn't get that what was that "when you pump, try not to torque and bounce the ball too much since that can maybe lead to tube fatigue..?

basically, see below pump.jpg
Figure 1: the titan bulb and tubes. the weak point is where the tubes meet the bulb. You can see that there are metal spiral reinforcements which coloplast has added to make things better. I have been told that the less flex that you can make on the part of the tubing where the metal spiral reinforcement is, the longer your implant will last. So, when pumping: no twisting, no vertical motions, no angles. Just squeeze the ball of the pump to move the fluid (Ie, squeeze, but do not move )

Thank you sir for such a important information

Return to “Implants”