Two months post surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mackawat

Two months post surgery

Postby mackawat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:52 pm

It has been almost two months since I was implanted with a 15 cm Ams700CX 1.5 and 4. I am feeling fine and everything works as it is supposed to work. I am a bit disappointed with the loss of length, over one inch. The girth has not changed. But, I will continue to cycle and hope it gets a bit bigger. However, I would trade what I had for what I have presently any day.
It is so wonderful to have a working penis again. Sex is great especially since it takes a lot longer to reach ejaculation now. My glans is not drooping or floppy in any way. My scrotum is really full with what I refer to as the triplets. Lol.
Being a gay man, I am extremely conscious of the size of my penis but have come to terms with I have now...a circumcized 5.5 inch penis with a girth of 4.5 inches. As they say, it does the trick and that is all that matters.
The entire procedure was paid for by our provincial health coverage. I had no out of pocket expenses. I was done by Dr. Neil Dwyer at the hospital in Sackville, NB. I live in Moncton, a city half an hour away. All was professional and respectfully handled.
Thanks to this forum, I felt well informed and well prepared for the experience. I thank everyone for their input and sharing of successes and not so great successes.

Return to “Implants”