Advice on pumping

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aslanglobal

Advice on pumping

Postby aslanglobal » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:52 pm

I'm only 2 weeks out so it probably won't make a difference, but I've been pumping consistently since June. I hit a certain mark and my dick just refuses to budge over that line. I only pump 10-12 minutes a day. Should I do a bit longer towards the home stretch, twice a day? I'm just pumping to avoid a disasterous length loss here. I can pump back up to my old erection length pre-ED, but just doesnt go any more.
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Lost Sheep

Re: Advice on pumping

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:10 pm

aslanglobal wrote:I'm only 2 weeks out so it probably won't make a difference, but I've been pumping consistently since June. I hit a certain mark and my dick just refuses to budge over that line. I only pump 10-12 minutes a day. Should I do a bit longer towards the home stretch, twice a day? I'm just pumping to avoid a disasterous length loss here. I can pump back up to my old erection length pre-ED, but just doesnt go any more.

The studies I have read suggest that the first couple of weeks show the greatest recovery of lost length. After that, things slow down. And increasing size beyond what nature gave you in the first place is a years-long process at best. So, make sure your expectations are realistic.

Reading your post, it seems to me that your expectations are pretty realistic.

One guideline I want to share with you: Pump to a comfortable level (I did not have pressure gauge) that gives the best size but does not induce edema. I did that once and I scared me until I found out what it was. It was apparant to me that I was pumping a bit too enthusiastically when the vacuum became uncomfortable, but my penis was so HUGE inside the tube that I got carried away. It was an inch longer that my "natural" (pills) erection.

Anyhow, continuing:

I pumped 30 minutes twice a day alternating between the two protocols that seemed most reasonable.

Protocol 1. Pump until just a little strain is felt and you have a decent erection inside the tube and then wait. As you get more comfortable, increase the vacuum little by little for about 30 minutes.

Protocol 2. Pump until you have a decent erection and just a little strain is felt (just like in protocol 1) and hold there for 10-20 seconds and release the vaccum, letting the erection collapse. Repeat this cycle for about 30 minutes.

Do one or both of these twice a day, upon waking in the morning and upon retiring at night. I pretty much alternated the protocols.

I figured #1 stretched my tissues the best and #2 flushed blood through my tissues, at lease some of which was fresh, oxygenated arterial blood.

So, twice a day, 30 minutes each session using both protocols is what I did.

You may want to consult your surgeon for advice more specific to your particular case and anatomy.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

aslanglobal

Re: Advice on pumping

Postby aslanglobal » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:43 pm

Thanks for all of this. Yes, a seriously pumped up dick is quite a sight.
My expectations are hopefully able to be realized. Once upon a time my dick was 7 inches long. In the tube, its about 18.2 cm maxed out. Erect, its definitely not that anymore. I am hoping to just have over the 6 inch mark post surgery, fully recovered months down the road. I just don't want to seriously lose. My surgeon in Atl has a great reputation from everything I've gathered, but its still a thing to be concerned about.

I will miss being able to pump my dick into a monstrosity, but I hope, overall, the satisfaction of this will be more than worth it.
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Return to “Implants”