Pointing the penis to the sides while the implant is inflated: does it damage the implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tortão

Pointing the penis to the sides while the implant is inflated: does it damage the implant?

Postby Tortão » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:33 am

20 pumps leave my implant "ok" to have sex, but 26 pumps are the best. Very good rigidity, but not like a steel pipe.
I can just point my penis up/left if it has 15 or fewer pumps. More the pumps, more it just wants to stick straight.

What I have in mind (but I don't know if it would damage the implant) is to pump it up to 20 or a bit more, leave it to the side in my underwear and go to the foreplay, so I have to worry less about pumping. But to achieve this, I imagine I'd need to force it every day a little bit to the side.
Does forcing the penis to the side (when it just wants to stick straight) can damage the implant?
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Smetro

Re: Pointing the penis to the sides while the implant is inflated: does it damage the implant?

Postby Smetro » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:27 am

I do exactly that regularly.......no problems at all
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Tortão

Re: Pointing the penis to the sides while the implant is inflated: does it damage the implant?

Postby Tortão » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:05 pm

Thanks for your answer, Smetro

Do you feel you force it to point to the side or does your penis goes easily when you apply pressure?
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Return to “Implants”