Leaving fully pumped longer than 1 hour for possible girth increase?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pamen116

Leaving fully pumped longer than 1 hour for possible girth increase?

Postby Pamen116 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:08 am

Anyone tried this with success? I did read somewhere the longer you leave your implant inflated the more it helps with growth. On the other side of the coin I’ve also heard of erosion or something like that when leaving it fully inflated. Anybody have any takes or theories on this?
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

Halmar

Re: Leaving fully pumped longer than 1 hour for possible girth increase?

Postby Halmar » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:12 am

Pamen116 wrote:Anyone tried this with success? I did read somewhere the longer you leave your implant inflated the more it helps with growth. On the other side of the coin I’ve also heard of erosion or something like that when leaving it fully inflated. Anybody have any takes or theories on this?

Good morning. I was able to get more length and girth out of my implant by cycling more. When I got it, I was told to cycle it (pump up) twice a day for 30 minutes each. This is easy to do. Pump up when you first get up. You can go about your morning ritual and not even realize that you are cycling. Before you know it the 30 minutes is up. My doctor forgot to tell me how long to do this for so I kept doing it, twice a day, every day for 27 months. I finally realized that I wasn't getting ad hard as before and told my surgeon. I found out that my anatomy had increased in size. The only way to get harder was to get a bigger implant. I was completely fine with that. I had gained 1.5" in length and 1" in girth. I was ecstatic. Bring on the surgeon. When all is said and done I should be about 7" in length and 6.5 to 7" in girth. I was 4.75" long and not quite 5" in girth when this crazy rollercoaster began.
54 y.o bisexual. On my third implant an 18cm AMS LGX. I lost the first one to infection and the second one I grew up to it at the max, so I had to get a bigger one in order to get a hard erection. Dr. Brock at University Health Sciences in London, Ontario

RoninRiff

Postby RoninRiff » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:03 am

Halmar - When were you first implanted? Sounds like you really stretched your soft tissues with that second implant. Was that just from cycling only 30 min twice per day? Or did you do more? Were you fully deflating between cycling sessions? When you outgrew your 2nd implant, how did your increase in size appear? As you gained girth, did you penis enlarge evenly in circumference or did it grow wider and flatter?
55 yo w 20 yrs of worsening ED. VL on US. Tried all PDE5-Is w decreasing efficacy. No longer tolerating SEs from meds. INJs did not work out well for me. Now sched for IPP w Dr. Eid in 12/2023.

Tortão

Postby Tortão » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:24 am

The time you leave it pumped matters, but increasing size also depends on more factors: how inflated you are and your type of implant.
People here and doctors say Titan has more capacity to increase girth than AMS.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Pamen116

Postby Pamen116 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:20 pm

Halmar wrote:
Pamen116 wrote:Anyone tried this with success? I did read somewhere the longer you leave your implant inflated the more it helps with growth. On the other side of the coin I’ve also heard of erosion or something like that when leaving it fully inflated. Anybody have any takes or theories on this?

Good morning. I was able to get more length and girth out of my implant by cycling more. When I got it, I was told to cycle it (pump up) twice a day for 30 minutes each. This is easy to do. Pump up when you first get up. You can go about your morning ritual and not even realize that you are cycling. Before you know it the 30 minutes is up. My doctor forgot to tell me how long to do this for so I kept doing it, twice a day, every day for 27 months. I finally realized that I wasn't getting ad hard as before and told my surgeon. I found out that my anatomy had increased in size. The only way to get harder was to get a bigger implant. I was completely fine with that. I had gained 1.5" in length and 1" in girth. I was ecstatic. Bring on the surgeon. When all is said and done I should be about 7" in length and 6.5 to 7" in girth. I was 4.75" long and not quite 5" in girth when this crazy rollercoaster began.

I wonder if I’m too late to grow now being an exact year into my implant? Nevertheless I’m still going to try. I have a ams 18cm but only have a 5 inch girth- I’d be totally content with a 6 inch girth
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

KenJ1947

Postby KenJ1947 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:08 pm

Pamen116 wrote:I wonder if I’m too late to grow now being an exact year into my implant? Nevertheless I’m still going to try. I have a ams 18cm but only have a 5 inch girth- I’d be totally content with a 6 inch girth

I have to chuckle a bit...is any man really ever content with his size?
Married 50+ years, 75, ED for 10 years.

Dr Mark Allen, Plano, TX. Surgery at Baylor, Scott and White Frisco, TX. AMS 700 CX MS, 24 cm + 2 cm RTEs x 2.4 cm tubes, 100 ml reservoir.

4 grandkids (son 25, daughter 23, son 21, daughter 7).

Pamen116

Postby Pamen116 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:16 pm

KenJ1947 wrote:
Pamen116 wrote:I wonder if I’m too late to grow now being an exact year into my implant? Nevertheless I’m still going to try. I have a ams 18cm but only have a 5 inch girth- I’d be totally content with a 6 inch girth

I have to chuckle a bit...is any man really ever content with his size?

I know what you mean Ken, when I wrote that out I knew I’d hear someone laugh hypothetically or literally, but for me it’s true. I’ve noticed that for me in the past that’s where i was at and my sexual engagements where up to par. Right now I’m just a bit down due to bad sexual encounters. It maybe hard for some to understand who have always been above average, considering your implant size you are definitely above average. And when I say above average I’m not discussing what the statistics on a piece of paper or website say that women want I’m basing it on real life encounters and discussions with them. Either way yes, I’d be content with a 6 inch girth

Lost Sheep

Might want to read this other thread

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:43 pm

Readers of this thread might want to read this other one when answers start coming in to it.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17513&p=159225#p159225
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:28 pm

I pump up when I go to sleep some nights and keep adding when i wake up. Then later in the night release.

Seems fine to me.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Pamen116

Postby Pamen116 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:48 am

SW0110 wrote:I pump up when I go to sleep some nights and keep adding when i wake up. Then later in the night release.

Seems fine to me.

SW0110 where are you sitting at girth wise if you don’t mind me asking? And how’s your sexual engagements been

Return to “Implants”