a hard dick does things for a woman that people rarely talk about...changes in your partner, now that you are implanted

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

a hard dick does things for a woman that people rarely talk about...changes in your partner, now that you are implanted

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:24 pm

We have talked alot about how the implant has helped us.

Here is a new discussion topic and some questions to get us started:
Question 1: How has having access to a reliable hard dick changed your partner outside of the bedroom?

Question 2: How has the dynamic of your relationship changed with your partner?"

Question 3: Is there some truth to the statement -- 'what she needs is to get laid really good'

Question 4: Do you think your partner's life is less "ho hum, boring, drudgery" because she has good sex ?
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

TANGERINE

Re: a hard dick does things for a woman that people rarely talk about...changes in your partner, now that you are impla

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:49 pm

Here are my answers:

1) changes in my wife: she got a tummy tuck and lost 30 pounds. Partly, because she knows I have a roving eye and figures to keep me she had to step it up. But also, she figured, "what the hell, I am a sexual woman, I might as well buy in and continue the sex appeal." In other words, she has not "let herself go" She seems more confident since worrying about pleasing her man is not on her radar since sex , good sex, is a guaranteed transaction.

2) changes in the relationship dynamic: It was once said, "in a relationship, if the sex is good, it occupies 5% of the relationship, but if it is bad, it occupies 90%" That is absolutely true, Now when we fight, I do not have that nagging concern that "i am not really worthy since I have ED" Now we just fight since we disagree or are pissed. Also, I do actively now try to flirt with her and woo her. Here is an example: We are taking dance lessons, and there is a side cross side move that we do that is called compressions. While dancing, I whispered to her that I really love doing the compressions. She corrected me and stated "oh honey, that's fine, but please realize that although you love them, there will be no compressions tonight." It is this ability to be playful about sexual thoughts and to have sex be low pressure and fun with a "if it happens it happens" freedom that fertilizes a loving relationship.

3) she "needs to get laid, but good": I think that good sex is critical to a self esteem. For a man, getting laid validates us, satisfies us, and makes us feel worthy. I think, perhaps, it is the same for a woman. The good news is that my woman gets orgasms during penis in vagina (sometimes helped by her reaching down with fingers to touch her clit while I am in her). The fact that she gets laid as much as she needs, I think, makes her relaxed and confident (not shrill, cranky, and frumpy). Finally, from my prospective, the implant is really good for me since if she ever has the yearning to 'get fucked, but good', I am able to rise to the occasion.

4) changes in her outlook on life: I think, because I flirt with her and feel like taking her to nice places (ie, dating her still) makes her look at life as less ho hum boring. All that being said, her libido HAS NOT changed much since before my implant. I think she was just sexually unsatisfed due to my ED. Now, she has all the sex she wants, (and perhaps, a little to much sex for her needs). That is good, since she does not need to figure out how to bed other men. In other words, it has been said that "a penile implant provides freedom for a man from the continuing negative thoughts of being impotent", I suppose, for a woman, having a 100% reliable sexual mate frees her to think about all the other turmoils, pleasures, and hopes of routine life.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

AST2123

Re: a hard dick does things for a woman that people rarely talk about...changes in your partner, now that you are impla

Postby AST2123 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:28 pm

Excellent post! Well written.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

Return to “Implants”