Oh Well, The Thought of Getting an Implant Was Nice Until I learned This...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Agfa13

Re: Oh Well, The Thought of Getting an Implant Was Nice Until I learned This...

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:48 pm

On the posts where the writer lacks an orgasm, its one of those patient things that eventually resolves itself, unless I am missing something.
Has anyone's big O gone the way of the dodo bird after an implant...after a long while with the implant?
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Macdawgg

Postby Macdawgg » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:45 pm

I don't have a problem with having an orgasm with mine, And you might want to google the "O" Shot. It costs about a grand and insurance won't pay for it but it's suppose to jump start her sex drive. So she gets the shot and you get the implant and it's ON!!!!

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:08 pm

But now after choosing a surgeon I found out that the procedure could make it difficult for me to achieve orgasm, even with a toy?

Couldn't believe it. Checked around the site here. Yep! Found postings where guys reporting not being able to orgasm regularly with the implant

Yes, getting to orgasm is a uncommon complication of implant. This seems to be more of a problem with the infrapubic approach (incision above the penis).

In contrast, With the peno-scrotal approach (incision below the penis shaft), this is less of a problem. ( I discuss this in chapter 19 of my implant information pamphlet).

For me, I had 6 months of less sensation in my penis, and I did not orgasm as quickly (I have permature ejaaculation). After sex months, everything, including premature ejaculation, have returned to the normal for me. (in fact, I sometimes use a desensitizing lidocaine spray called "KY duration" if I want a long sex session so I can hold off orgasm to the point where it is totally under my control).

So, yes , it is a complication that hopefully will not happen. If you choose the right surgeon who uses scrotal approach, you will hopefully do just great. For me personally, my orgasm is BETTER ! It is more intense because having orgasm over a rock hard dick that will not go down feels really amaazing (and I did not have a rock ard dick that did not go down before implant). It also lasts longer becuase the erection does not go away. My bionic dick is a beast...it makes me happy and my partner happy.

Of course, all will agree that it is a much more common problem that the wife might be "done with sex" in which case you might need to resort to playing outside of the house.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

woodturner

Postby woodturner » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:58 pm

When I first got the implant my orgasms were actually better. They are now about the same. To be quite honest other than a lack of glands engorgement,, I find the implant to be preferable. It's there anytime you want for as long as you want it. Very convenient
Total ED since a 6/2010 RPA. Pills and injections didn't work. 2nd revision with a Coloplast Titan (24CM w & 2CM RTEs)on 12/15/2022. 68 years old

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:43 pm

I actually have stronger jack off orgasms than when I have sex. Seriously.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”