Implant.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bobsbug4

Implant.

Postby Bobsbug4 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:50 pm

I’m really suffering from depression over my implant. I’m not knowing what to expect. My size is reduced by a bit. When I had Trimix injections before peyronies. I was larger. Both in circumference and length. Hard to get the Mrs. on board with my concerns. Not sure what to do.
68 years old. Have had ED for about 30 years. Tried all the pills successful for a while had to move on to injections, developed bad peyronies. Implant on 7/1/21. Hoping for success

wolfpacker

Re: Implant.

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:55 pm

Theres not much to do other than enjoy having a hard dick for sex again. Have you been able to try sex yet? I see you're past 3 weeks which some docs allow sex at
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:59 pm

You have no other choice. Enjoy what you have. To straighten my PD, my surgeon had me 80-90% pumped up for 4 weeks. (Ouch) Came out 100% of my trimix size in length. Girth is less. nothing you can do about that. It will get to full length with cycling over time.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Bobsbug4

Postby Bobsbug4 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:40 pm

No sex yet. It’s very painful to inflate. Worried about pain with sex. As I’ve said, size is my main worry. I’m a lot smaller than pre implant size.
68 years old. Have had ED for about 30 years. Tried all the pills successful for a while had to move on to injections, developed bad peyronies. Implant on 7/1/21. Hoping for success

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:18 am

Bobsbug4 wrote:No sex yet. It’s very painful to inflate. Worried about pain with sex. As I’ve said, size is my main worry. I’m a lot smaller than pre implant size.

When you say it is painful to inflate, the reason for seeing a smaller penis could be due to not being able to pump to the max. Could you let us know when did you start inflating?
I started inflating after one month of my surgery. It was so painful the first day, and pain was less the following 3 days.
If you are undersized, you can check by touching the tip of cylinders when inflated. If they make their way into the glans, you are properly sized. You just need to inflate more. If you are having a follow up appointment soon, your doctor can clarify the situation, and may prescribe painkiller to help you inflate to the max.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:33 am

Bobsbug4 wrote:No sex yet. It’s very painful to inflate. Worried about pain with sex. As I’ve said, size is my main worry. I’m a lot smaller than pre implant size.

If you had Dr Eid do the surgery there should be no worry. At 3 weeks you should still be sore because that is one major surgery to a very tender part of the body. Give it time.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:54 pm

oldbeek wrote: It will get to full length with cycling over time.

Or, it very well may not.

To original poster, maybe just moderate your expectations around size. Cycle assertively and consistently, it's all you can do. If you regain your pre-implant sizing, great, but just leave room in your mind for a future dick of lesser dimensions but infinitely improved function.

Plenty of us are having a different experience with restoration of size regardless of having been the poster child for cycling proficiency and consistency. Going into this assuming cycling will fix you back up size-wise, that really may set you up for some frustration later. I don't know. Fortunately, I went into this process 2 years ago having talked at length to a lot of implanted guys and so my mindset going in was that I just reconciled my mind to assume I'd lose a little. I did.

But absolutely zero regrets or concern. Slightly smaller but 110% happy.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:11 pm

I blame atrophy over 2.5 years and a liar for my first implant surgeon on my size loss. Six-ish inches 12 years ago. Two-ish inches after RP. Five-ish inches now....

My hard little five inch dick has helped make my "golden Years" FUCKING WONDERFUL!!!

However you end up, go play and have fun!

Good luck man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:53 pm

LMCatman wrote:I blame atrophy over 2.5 years and a liar for my first implant surgeon on my size loss. Six-ish inches 12 years ago. Two-ish inches after RP. Five-ish inches now....
My hard little five inch dick has helped make my "golden Years" FUCKING WONDERFUL!!!
However you end up, go play and have fun!
Good luck man!

I think that your experience illustrates the problem that many members have in reading FT. They fail to factor in that we're all from different health & medical backgrounds.
Prostate cancer survivors & severe peyonies disease may severely affect your implant experience & outcomes.
VED sizes are under vaccuum & can not be expected to be reflected in your final implant sizes. Same for your injection sizes.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”