Rowing machine

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JohnThomas

Rowing machine

Postby JohnThomas » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:33 pm

I have successfully had an implant for some time now, and want to start using my rowing machine again.

is this possible / recommended? Does anyone else use a rowing machine , and have you had any issues?

thanks

JT
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

Agfa13

Re: Rowing machine

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:42 pm

You shouldn't.
I don't row because of my bad knee, but i have used it with my implant. No issues whatsoever.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:56 pm

JohnThomas wrote:I have successfully had an implant for some time now, and want to start using my rowing machine again.

is this possible / recommended? Does anyone else use a rowing machine , and have you had any issues?

thanks

JT

My recommendation:

Get on the machine. Start rowing. If it hurts, stop. If it does not hurt, keep going. If you feel things getting pinched, bumped, squeezed, squished, pulled or pushed in unnatural directions, make adjustments to your underwear and try again.

What I am getting at is that your implant is now part of you and you just use the same cautions you do with the rest of you body.

Now, the reservoir located in your abdomen might take some attention also. Some people forget that - out of sight, out of mind. Your surgeon should have placed it where your core muscle efforts will not do any damage to it or to yourself. Remember that there is a hole there, so until it is fully healed too much stress MIGHT carry a slight risk of herniation. Best ask your surgeon.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:07 pm

As a long time rower I was able to resume about 3 weeks post surgery and never experienced any problems.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

JohnThomas

Postby JohnThomas » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:44 am

Thanks

I tried a few strokes today and it seemed fine, so will take it up again

Thanks
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

Macdawgg

Postby Macdawgg » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:45 am

I use the rowing machine and it's just fine! no issues with using it.

Return to “Implants”