The 2 worst things about having a implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Agfa13

Re: The 2 worst things about having a implant

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:32 pm

Ummm...can I just point out something about spontaneity?
Before the actual deed is done, there has to be attraction, correct?
The mind goes hot and heavy with this attraction.
After the attraction, heavy breathing, etc. REGARDLESS if there is foreplay or not, unless you were in your teens or early 20s, don't all guys need some sort of foreplay as we get older?
Can't pumping be the foreplay before the deed is done?
What am I missing?
I mean, if he/she goes down on you and you pump while being blown, you are not missing a beat! So what did I miss?
I think I am thinking of spontaneity at being in a dark alley, pulling clothes off, and fucking. :lol:
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:12 am

Let me tell you a couple of three things:

1. I can't keep my hands off myself when another's hands are not available.....

2. My ability to have an infinite erection whenever I want has turned me into a dirtier old man than I was in my previous limp life.......I've been doing things to women that you wouldn't do to a farm animal.......

3. I miss the spam from Asian generic pharma companies.....now I only get extended car warranty spam......and my urologist has no solution for this......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Surfshack

Postby Surfshack » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:02 am

Xomanow wrote:Let me tell you a couple of three things:

1. I can't keep my hands off myself when another's hands are not available.....

2. My ability to have an infinite erection whenever I want has turned me into a dirtier old man than I was in my previous limp life.......I've been doing things to women that you wouldn't do to a farm animal.......

3. I miss the spam from Asian generic pharma companies.....now I only get extended car warranty spam......and my urologist has no solution for this......

LOL!
55 yrs old. Prostiva procedure (enlarged prostate surgery) June 2019. Also hard flaccid issues. Working thru it (massage/yoga/exercise) and getting better and more mentally positive. Still experiencing ED, hate pills but i'm gonna figure out a way.

Return to “Implants”