LeRoastBeef's journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SteveSW

Re: LeRoastBeef's journal

Postby SteveSW » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:46 pm

I have a glans engorgement issue as well. Dr. put me on 20mg sildenafil daily, with up to 80mg when I want the most I can get for better feeling sex. He also approved my use of a cock ring. I use one that is fairly low profile, and made of a hard(ish) rubber that does stretch. I can remove it even when fully inflated. The guidance was that it won't hurt the tubing. As long as there is no pain, and inflate/deflate with it on, there shouldn't be any problems. I don't use it or the large dose of sildenafil or the ring every time.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:03 pm

Hi Steve,

Sorry I didn't reply for so long!

Thanks for the information, it's great to hear that the Dr was not concerned about your use of a ring.

I have yet to hear of a Dr express concern, they all seem quite happy, they are not worried about it damaging the implant. It's still a relief to have further confirmation of this. So thank you!

I have experimented with rubber bands, short thick one's, they work well. I use 4 overlapping each other fully. They are more plush than a conventional ring, I can place a condom over them easiy. They don't seem to intrude at all.

My plan is too put them on when putting the condom on, turn my back and do my thing.
That's my plan anyway.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

subhash

Postby subhash » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:59 pm

LeRoastBeef wrote:Hi Steve,

Sorry I didn't reply for so long!

Thanks for the information, it's great to hear that the Dr was not concerned about your use of a ring.

I have yet to hear of a Dr express concern, they all seem quite happy, they are not worried about it damaging the implant. It's still a relief to have further confirmation of this. So thank you!

I have experimented with rubber bands, short thick one's, they work well. I use 4 overlapping each other fully. They are more plush than a conventional ring, I can place a condom over them easiy. They don't seem to intrude at all.

My plan is too put them on when putting the condom on, turn my back and do my thing.
That's my plan anyway.

LeRoastBeef

what do you plan to do for the tubing issue? Mine is very prominent. It disturbs me all the time. My gf will def come to know. Are u planning to have it surgically put in place?
Implanted AMS 700 LGX 15 + 4 RTE penoscrotal incision, 65 cc reservoir ;

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:10 pm

I'm not bothered by the tubing anymore, now that I know I can use rubber bands above it for glans engorgement. That was my only concern to begin with. Purely a functional concern.
You can't see the tubing to the eye, yes you can feel it, but I don't care. If a girl has an issue with it they can fuck off. Frankly.
So I'm no use to you, subhash.

My surgeon did an amazing job. Measured tonight and I'm back to my full length after less than 3 months. He went well beyond the call of duty for me. I have never owed anyone (outside of immediate circle) as much as I owe him. Life saver, quite literally.

I am going to write to him to thank him properly. Didn't want to bother him until things were stable.
That man has given me my life back. It's like getting out of prison. I can't adequately describe this feeling. The world is brighter.
My ambition is back, sex drive is back, confidence in myself.

UK folks, fight for your NHS. It has it's issues but I wouldn't be here without it. Choose the right surgeon, if you have that luxury.
30's
UK

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:47 pm

thanks for your great journal, I am nearly five years out from surgery, I can state that the following reactions to your remarks:

You can't see the tubing to the eye, yes you can feel it, but I don't care. If a girl has an issue with it they can fuck off.

my response: yes, awesome.
if you have a bald head--"own it with confidence"
if you have a big beer belly--"own it with confidence"
if you have a penile implant--"own it with confidence"

It's like getting out of prison. I can't adequately describe this feeling. The world is brighter.
My ambition is back, sex drive is back, confidence in myself.
Yes, same for me at nearly five years. This is the new normal. I have returned to what I was before having ED, in other words: "I am back, baby"
BUT, PLEASE NOTE: the one obvious caution is that life will still have problems with the usual non sex-related stressors such as job, money, family, fatigue, arguments with your partner, and your general predisposition towards a mood. That being said, feeling like a pathetic inadequate unworthy male because you can't have vigorous sex -- well that insecurity/worry is totally gone since we all know that us bionics can have super sex, anytime and anywhere and way longer lasting then any regular male.

My surgeon did an amazing job...well beyond the call of duty for me.....I owe him.... Life saver, quite literally.....I am going to write to him to thank him properly.

I hope you write that note NOW.

The key for others to realize is that going bionic is not perfect (the issues are well known here and are well discussed in the recent thread titled "2 worst things about having an implant" and also in my implant pamphlet Chapter 14 which discusses the issue of a fake erection. But, being able to have excellent sex, even if not totally natural, makes us guys feel really worthy and complete. The well known quote from lmcatman here on franktalk rings so very true:
Knowing I can fuck her is life changing, will she let me? well that's a whole other thing" by LMCATMAN
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:05 am

Thank you Tangerine, you were a star from the start. You do a lot for the guys here.
You contributed significantly to my decision to get the implant. You were an essential part of the process, answering all question in depth, so a big thank you!
30's
UK

Return to “Implants”