Has anybody used Dr. Justin Houman in L.A.?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mskahn

Has anybody used Dr. Justin Houman in L.A.?

Postby mskahn » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:18 am

I’m scheduled for implant surgery in August with Dr. Justin Houman in L.A.. Has anybody used him? If so, I’d like to find out if you were pleased with your surgery and recovery? Any problems? This is such a life changing procedure, getting the opinion from one of my doctor’s patients will really be helpful. Thanks!

oldbeek

Re: Has anybody used Dr. Justin Houman in L.A.?

Postby oldbeek » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:19 am

He has only been in residency for 3 to 5 years. I have not seen anyone at Cedars that has been mentioned here. USC /Keck has the master with Dr Boyd that has been doing them for 30 years. His under study that has assisted him in 300 implants a year, is Dr Jeffery Lo Doyle and is doing around 250 a year now with Dr Boyd as second. In LA there is another surgeon at UCLA that has operated on a few guys here with excellent results. I would highly recommend Drs Lo Doyle and Boyd at Keck. Also there is no finer hospital than USC/Keck. PS another question you asked was about 700lgx rigidity. You don't need anything harder than a 700 lgx. The very fact that your surgeon mentioned a cx for more rigidity shows he may not know his business.ADD,,,, If he trained under Dr Jesse Mills, he knows how to do it right.
Last edited by oldbeek on Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

barrylandon

Re: Has anybody used Dr. Justin Houman in L.A.?

Postby barrylandon » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:34 am

Dr. Houman trained under Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA-Men's Clinic, who performed my IPP. I'm now more than 14 months post-op and thrilled with my implant. My self esteem has been restored and I always leave the bedroom these days knowing I just performed even better than any non-implanted man. That being said, although I cannot speak to Dr. Houman's surgical skill, he and I did not click on the interpersonal level.
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

Return to “Implants”