Dating with a penile implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pquigs

Dating with a penile implant

Postby Pquigs » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:26 am

Guys I am again single with a new penile implant. I am of average size erect 6” girth 5”+

My wife left me and I am petrified and very depressed. I am trying to stay positive.

What is it like dating with an implant and is my size ok?

Thx pq

Fran4524

Re: Dating with a penile implant

Postby Fran4524 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:38 am

Can I ask you if the implant have to do with your rupture?
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:46 am

Pquigs wrote:Guys I am again single with a new penile implant. I am of average size erect 6” girth 5”+

My wife left me and I am petrified and very depressed. I am trying to stay positive.

What is it like dating with an implant and is my size ok?

Thx pq

The guys that have an implant will be able to chime in about what dating with an implant is like.

But at 6” long your penis is above average. Medical studies have shown the average penis is 5.1-5.5” long erect. So your penis is larger than average. No worries there. And 5” girth is great.

You have nothing to worry about regarding the size of your penis.

And you’ll be able to be as hard as you want, for as long as you want, whenever you want. That is better than any man without an implant can say.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:53 pm

I went on a dating site and was honest about my inability to have sex and that I was intending to have an implant to fix that problem. My honesty and candor was commented on several times as "brave" and "refreshing".

I understand that for a young man to admit to a sexual dysfunction might make him fear loss of reputation among his circle of friends. That is a risk. There is also the chance that having a penis that has no refractory period (by whatever means) might enhance his reputation - particularly among potential sex partners.

Life is too short to miss the joys of sex and too long to endure its absence.

I recall, even younger women (who, presumably do not have the maturity to appreciate the finer aspects of manhood and who also have a greater appetite for raw sex) are incredibly supportive if they feel desired, trusted, respected and safe. Trust her. Let her know by your words and actions that you want to please her and that trust her with your innermost secrets.

Don't waste a day of a potential relationship just because sex may be difficult.

Some men seek to hide the implant. Some are successful. I recall one woman who posted here (before the ban of female members was 100% enforced) that she figured out her man had an implant, but chose not to tell him she knew. (Consideration for is desire to maintain the illusion/secret.)

Whether to reveal your implant or not is up to you, but in either case, do not let it deter you from dating. There is A LOT MORE to dating than coitus!.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Mark74

Postby Mark74 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:03 pm

Try not to be so insecure.

The reality is most will not accept it. It is what it is.

Worry more about your own satisfaction instead of theirs. Satisfying them really isn't in your control.

If you worry about your own satisfaction as opposed to trying too hard to please others they will respect you. And that part is in your control

Hounds68

Postby Hounds68 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:31 pm

As always, LostSheep has given you absolutely spot on advice! I always reveal that i have an implant, and my size and girth and thus provide them an escape route. I have been pleased that not one person has complained, several ask to meet some more, and in general, they are pleased with the feel, size, appearance and performance, so, go out there, enjoy every minute, and truly, enjoy life now with a new cock!

Macdawgg

Postby Macdawgg » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:40 pm

If I can chime in, I have a friend of mine that I've known for years, she's a VERY highly sexual woman and in the past I just couldn't keep up with her no matter how hard I tried, She was understanding and mentally I wanted to but physically I just couldn't. Well once I had the implant and got the green light, I gave her a call and we got together, And I put in on her GOOD!!!! This baby is a man's DREAM! She asked me what I did and I told her and now she's gotten addicted to me!(smile) So you should have NO problems dating! :D :lol:

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:43 pm

Mark74 wrote:Try not to be so insecure.

The reality is most will not accept it. It is what it is.

Worry more about your own satisfaction instead of theirs. Satisfying them really isn't in your control.

If you worry about your own satisfaction as opposed to trying too hard to please others they will respect you. And that part is in your control

My experience compels me to disagree with parts of Mark74's advice.

Definitely, try not to be insecure. Women respond to men who are secure in themselves, even if they are not total studs. A man who accepts himself (with limitations that ALL men have), she will respect that. I have some experience in this area, believe me.

"Most will not accept it." Each person makes their own decisions. Most women make love with the MAN, and the penis is a secondary consideration. If you make them feel sexy and desirable, most women will respond with cooperation and take whateve penis is attached to the man they LIKE. ANd that liking is based on how they feel when with you, fully clothed or not.

Yes, worry about your own satisfaction is your job and satisfying your partner is only partially your function. Each woman I made love with (after I figured this out), I allowed to be responsible for her own orgasms. No man can "give" a woman an orgasm. The man is merely the facilitator. An important part, but remember, the orgasm occurs in HER body, this is more under her control than yours. Any feeling of total control over her orgasms is illusory.

If you worry about your own satisfaction to the exclusion of your partner's, you are not likely to get a lot of respect. Certainly not a lot of appreciation. Sexually selfish men do not get a lot of repeat action from confident women. If I mis-read Mark74's meaning in any of this advice, please forgive and enlighten me.

In my opinion, ideally, sex is a cooperative activity. Both parties participate in the pleasure of the other.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:57 pm

This has been answered a couple of times, always highly different advice.. but I have found the older guys will always say be open and honest and the younger guys will generally say don’t say anything till you want her as a girlfriend and know and trust her!! So really depends on what generation of women that you deal with and then take it from there if you tell them or not and when you tell them!!
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

dhiker99

Postby dhiker99 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:58 pm

I have to say my experience has been oppposite what Mark74 describes
Implanted 4/22/21, Coloplast Titan

Return to “Implants”