Remote control Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ventura

Re: Remote control Implant

Postby ventura » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:05 pm

My Inplant Doc also said your phone will control your Inplant. Probably around 5 years away
Inplanted 12-28-21 USC Doctor Loh-Doyle AMS700 with MS Pump

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:59 pm

My implant doctor is part of the team developing an automated implant. He said it will be tested on cadavers. I volunteered to be a live specimen. It’s a few years away yet.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

SearchingUSA

Postby SearchingUSA » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:01 pm

TANGERINE wrote:If the hardness, because the pump is drawing on battteries, is limited, then that might mean that the potential girth gain from doing 30 minute daily stretch routines will no longer be possible.

Do you mind sharing more info about this stretch routine and your success with it?

Mid 30’s. ED since early 20’s. Pharmaceuticals were helpful initially, but stopped working. Implanted with Titan 22cm -.5cm (no RTEs) by Dr. Clavell 1/26/2022.

My Mid-30s Implant Journal

slipnslider

Postby slipnslider » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:40 pm

More tech = more problems.

"sorry babe we can't have sex tonite, I have to download a software update and need to get tech support on the phone."

Or "I dropped my phone and stores aren't open for the holidays. No sex for a few weeks I guess"

No thanks.

Give me a manual physical pump any day.

I've never met a high tech device that didn't start having software problems after a couple years.

These things already have the possibility of physical failures. Now you'll have the risk of both physical AND software failures.
44, ED problems began around age 28 when I was on finasteride for hair loss, and also got circumcised so I lost a lot of sensation. Pills gave me bad headaches and other side effects. Now using trimix 30/1/20. So far so good.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:07 pm

slipnslider wrote:More tech = more problems.

"sorry babe we can't have sex tonite, I have to download a software update and need to get tech support on the phone."

Or "I dropped my phone and stores aren't open for the holidays. No sex for a few weeks I guess"

No thanks.

Give me a manual physical pump any day.

I've never met a high tech device that didn't start having software problems after a couple years.

These things already have the possibility of physical failures. Now you'll have the risk of both physical AND software failures.

Tech is great until it isn't. Just imagine getting a notification that your models operating system will no longer be supported? Even better, how about trying to explain your "soft"ware problem to tech support in India. Eh, thanks but no. Give me something reliable that I can make work if & when I want it to.
To those that worry about revisions. Try this out. My sister in laws heart pacemaker needed new batteries. They don't tell you that they are built in & sealed. Complete change at 5-6 years just for batteries. At that rate younger guys would need a zipper in their sack.
I get that I'm a skeptical guy, I prefer the realist label. They are more interested in profits over cutting your expenditures.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

robertm

Postby robertm » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:42 pm

While their at it, maybe they can also build in a 3-speed vibrator.
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:12 pm

robertm wrote:While their at it, maybe they can also build in a 3-speed vibrator.

FUNNY!

Maybe get a patent on that before some company makes a zillion bucks.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:10 pm

This whole discussion seems like a solution in search of a problem. The manual pumps work fine - why add another layer of complication and additional things to go wrong?
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Implants”