Changing Implant Models

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Changing Implant Models

Postby Vagabond127 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:51 pm

So I have a hypothetical question regarding changing models. If I want to go from a Titan to an AMS model do I have to wait until my first implant fails?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

wolfpacker

Re: Changing Implant Models

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:52 pm

I was wondering the same thing... This titan "flacid" is tough to deal with. What is your reason for wanting to switch, if I may ask?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:57 pm

You don't have to wait. You just have to find a surgeon willing to do a surgery that is not "medically necessary". If you have a compelling reason, you should have no difficulty, but you will probably have to explain your desires.

By the way, what ARE your reasons? Just curious. I have an AMS LGX and wonder if a Coloplast would have been better (since I have learned some new facts after my surgery). Also, the first surgeon I consulted said an AMS LGX would be appropriate for me but later on at a subsequent consult, he said Coloplast (without giving reasoning for his change of mind).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:30 pm

How big is your penis that the flaccid of Titan is giving you a problem?
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:35 pm

My main reason is trying to hide the bulge. Flaccid always looks like a semi-hard on. I've tried all sorts of underwear, jocks etc to no avail. The one that worked somewhat well is uncomfotable. Im just looking for something more natural.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:37 pm

I am 6 inches
6-length 4.5-girth.

Tortão

Postby Tortão » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:01 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:So I have a hypothetical question regarding changing models. If I want to go from a Titan to an AMS model do I have to wait until my first implant fails?

Nah you don't have to wait.
I want to switch too, but I'll wait till the first revision.

Titan's flaccid is gross. I want something more natural.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:08 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:My main reason is trying to hide the bulge. Flaccid always looks like a semi-hard on. I've tried all sorts of underwear, jocks etc to no avail. The one that worked somewhat well is uncomfotable. Im just looking for something more natural.

Do you try to make your penis hang down? That might be a losing battle. I am 6" and even partially inflated (to the point that my LGX-supported penis is full length), pointing up is quite comfortable if my underwear has sufficient support.

There have been many recommendations for brands such as "David Archy", "Tommy Johns", "UFM" and others.

Here is one thread. There are many others.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16950&p=153692
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:14 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Vagabond127 wrote:My main reason is trying to hide the bulge. Flaccid always looks like a semi-hard on. I've tried all sorts of underwear, jocks etc to no avail. The one that worked somewhat well is uncomfotable. Im just looking for something more natural.

Do you try to make your penis hang down? That might be a losing battle. I am 6" and even partially inflated (to the point that my LGX-supported penis is full length), pointing up is quite comfortable if my underwear has sufficient support.

There have been many recommendations for brands such as "David Archy" and others.

Lost sheep, do you use the David archy underwear when pointing up? If not what's your setup?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:36 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Lost sheep, do you use the David archy underwear when pointing up? If not what's your setup?

Before implant, I normally wore briefs and kept my penis pointed up. I did not really have enough length to hang down (I was a "grower") and the tip of my penis would rub on the inside of my clothes uncomfortably.

After implant, briefs worked better for me, but the fly was more unmanageable than ever.

Lately, I have been making my own underwear out of whole cloth. I use stretch cloth with as high a percentage of spandex as I can find.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Implants”