Auto inflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mrrobert

Auto inflation

Postby mrrobert » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:37 pm

Did anybody hear about auto inflation, a case when you deflate your thing and the next morning it seems like a little inflate it again, thx

Old Guy

Re: Auto inflation

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:40 pm

It can happen but then the cylinders stretch after a while leaving a fuller flaccid penis. I used to get mine down to almost pre-implant flaccid size, now it's a pretty hefty flaccid. Like a semi-erection.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:11 pm

mrrobert, when were you implanted? Wolfpacker and I were chatting about this, both of us implanted last week. We both are noticing autoinflation, nothing too bad, but unexpected. My uro has told me to make sure to delfate every time I go to the bathroom. I've read other say to give one good pump after deflating to reset the lock valve, but it didn't seem to help.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

wewokarents

Postby wewokarents » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:30 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:mrrobert, when were you implanted? Wolfpacker and I were chatting about this, both of us implanted last week. We both are noticing autoinflation, nothing too bad, but unexpected. My uro has told me to make sure to delfate every time I go to the bathroom. I've read other say to give one good pump after deflating to reset the lock valve, but it didn't seem to help.

I was implanted 3rd week of Jan, 2021 with an AMS CX 23CM x 12mm with MS pump . I have noticed some "auto inflation" also. Not excessive, in fact I kind of like it. I was always a "grower" and now it both grows & shows. Kinda like having my "junk" showing on a 72 YRO man. My wife likes it too.....fondles it on occasion even out in public. Having an implant has encouraged my somewhat younger wife to decide on some "surgical enhancement". Looking forward to fondling her new boobs soon.
Implant 1/28/2021. Dr Stephen A Johnson. Done at Baylor, Scott and White in Sherman, Texas. TRT since 2005, serious ED from 2004. Used nearly all PDE5 drugs. Injections failed. Started cycling at 1 week. Cycle most days. AMS 700 CX 23cm, 100ml reservoir.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:35 pm

My 'auto-inflate' is because my pump was placed lower in my scrotum, so when I go to bed and sleep on my side, I am literally squeezing the pump. Don't get much of an inflation, but I have noticed it.
I am constantly reaching down and pulling my scrotum up so I don't squeeze it...except when needed :lol:
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:15 am

I was able to really get deflated this morning, it hung down at 4:30 or 5. But within 10 minutes it autoinflated to where it would only hang at 3:30 again. Pretty annoying.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:53 am

I had it for a while and it did get better. Only thing I can figure is the pump and valve had to wear in with use. Now if I don't inflate for several days normal activity will work even more fluid out of the cylinders and the tips will work down out of my glans into my shaft and make me uncomfortable.

When working properly you will feel the buzz of fluid going back to the reservoir after you release the deflate button. That is with my AMS LGX MS pump. If I release the deflate button and the buzz stops I need to push the deflate button again. And some fluid is in the inflatable cylinder inside your body. At least for many of us. If you have a deep crus and no or little RTE's this can be a decent amount. So even if you squeeze the fluid out of the cylinders in your shaft there is still fluid that can drain back from the part you cannot squeeze.

Takes a while for these pumps/valves to wear in. I did use the pump to pop the valve to help with this for a while. Just keep cycling and working the pump and valve and in time it should wear in.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:47 pm

Viaswiss, what model of Titan do you have?

This works for me, so I am just putting it out there.
For the 1st time in over almost 2 years, I was able to wear my regular underwear briefs. I personally do not like boxers, but was pretty much resigned myself to it,but kept putting it off buying boxers.
I have the Titan Legacy. Button on each side of pump.
I have been deflating by just holding the buttons in and letting things deflate by themselves. For the most part, this worked. When I *finally* read the instructions on properly deflating, which was pulling and then holding down the buttons, this worked even better.
For the longest time, I was not able to wear briefs, even for a couple minutes. The pressure of my briefs was enough to make things uncomfortable for me.
When I finally did the pull and deflate, I was able to deflate even more.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:33 pm

Pull what? The pump? Like pull it down then push the deflate valve?

I think I have been doing that. I believe I have the old pump, maybe the "genesis"? It does have the double sided bars liek yours tho..

cobylinks

Postby cobylinks » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:40 pm

Whenever I deflate I will get some auto inflation to the point
that the reservoir and the implant have the same liquid pressure
It's not to much and it gives me a very nice looking semi erection.
If I want to stay fully deflated then after I fully deflate I give
it one or two quick pumps to shut the valve.
I do like the look I get when the pressure equals out.
Received implants 10/4/19 Coloplast 24cm + 1cm RTE
Dr. Brady, Orlando, Fl

Return to “Implants”