How many time you need to pump to get it hard?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mikemike

How many time you need to pump to get it hard?

Postby mikemike » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:48 am

How many time you need to pump to get good erection? I have AMS (installed around 5 years ago) and I need to pump around 100 times to get around 70 degree erection ... too many times I think :( Around 150 times to get around 80 degree erection ... 90 degrees maybe impossible ... or it takes very, very long time ...

LookingUp

Re: How many time you need to pump to get it hard?

Postby LookingUp » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:56 am

I would nod off if it took over 100 pumps.

A lot depends on implant size, larger=more fluid=more pumps. Also, hand strength. I thought I had a strong hand grip until I started pumping 2 X day/everyday for 3 months.

I'm Usable at 12 pumps. Max 16 to 17 pumps. I still don't understand how I can pump a bit more (1\2 pumps) after time passes. Around the 30 min mark I can add a bit more. How is this possible? I don't know.

LUp
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:22 pm

mikemike wrote:How many time you need to pump to get good erection? I have AMS (installed around 5 years ago) and I need to pump around 100 times to get around 70 degree erection ... too many times I think :( Around 150 times to get around 80 degree erection ... 90 degrees maybe impossible ... or it takes very, very long time ...

It takes me about 100 pumps too. Been implanted 10 months. I can pump until I use all the fluid in my reservoir without pain. I have a Titan and wish it didn't take so many pumps.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

RoninRiff

Postby RoninRiff » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:02 pm

Wow...100 sounds like a lot. Maybe it depends on size of the cylinders with larger cylinders taking more volume of saline? Are these full wall-to-wall pumps or shallower pumps? About how long does it take you to complete 100 pumps?
55 yo w 20 yrs of worsening ED. VL on US. Tried all PDE5-Is w decreasing efficacy. No longer tolerating SEs from meds. INJs did not work out well for me. Now sched for IPP w Dr. Eid in 12/2023.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:47 am

RoninRiff wrote:Wow...100 sounds like a lot. Maybe it depends on size of the cylinders with larger cylinders taking more volume of saline? Are these full wall-to-wall pumps or shallower pumps? About how long does it take you to complete 100 pumps?

I can't speak for mikemike but for me they are full compressions using the two handed method. I am very conscious about trying to pump each pump fully because it takes so many to max it out.
I've never timed it but I'd guess it takes about five minutes. Sometimes I will pump it about 70 times, wait and few minutes and fully pump. If anyone has any information about what I might be doing wrong please let me know. The pump is the Titan one touch.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

mikemike

Postby mikemike » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:41 pm

RoninRiff wrote:Wow...100 sounds like a lot. Maybe it depends on size of the cylinders with larger cylinders taking more volume of saline? Are these full wall-to-wall pumps or shallower pumps? About how long does it take you to complete 100 pumps?

wall to wall pumps and 100 pumps takes almost 5 minutes.

mikemike

Postby mikemike » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:52 pm

BTW ... does anyone know who is manufacturer of AMS? Just thinking if they have some user support email to ask that from them. Is that manyfacturer ... ? https://www.bostonscientific.com/en-US/ ... hesis.html

Return to “Implants”