Deflation question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jersey58

Re: Deflation question

Postby jersey58 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:42 pm

I saw Eid yesterday to get my stitches out, 2 weeks after surgery. I was doing the baths and inflating and deflating twice a day at home. I thought I was fully deflating and I guess I was pretty close. He pumped it up and then deflated. When he deflated, he held the deflation button down and squeezed my penis HARD with his entire hand. Definitely harder than I was doing. It hurt a bit for 10 or 20 seconds while deflating. He made it "skinnier" than I could, and it hung down a bit more, 5 o'clock instead of 4 o'clock. I guess I was getting 90-95% deflated and he got 100%. I think you probably have more swelling since you are only 7 days out. Pain gets better by the day, hang in.
59 years old. ED issues since young due to venous leak . Started pills in my mid 30s, did trimix injections for past 10 years. Developed peyronie’s about 30 degrees curve from injections. Coloplast Titan implanted by Dr. Eid June 3, 2021.

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:59 pm

jersey58 wrote:I saw Eid yesterday to get my stitches out, 2 weeks after surgery. I was doing the baths and inflating and deflating twice a day at home. I thought I was fully deflating and I guess I was pretty close. He pumped it up and then deflated. When he deflated, he held the deflation button down and squeezed my penis HARD with his entire hand. Definitely harder than I was doing. It hurt a bit for 10 or 20 seconds while deflating. He made it "skinnier" than I could, and it hung down a bit more, 5 o'clock instead of 4 o'clock. I guess I was getting 90-95% deflated and he got 100%. I think you probably have more swelling since you are only 7 days out. Pain gets better by the day, hang in.

Just to be clear, are you saying he actually squeezed your dick for 10-20 seconds? Or it just hurt for that long after he did it?
47, ED in some form all my adult life, Titan 22 “chopped”, June 11 2021 by Dr. Eid

LBC2020

Postby LBC2020 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:23 pm

When I’m deflated it still hurts like hell
To bend my dick

Anyone else have that?
Like I can feel the cylinders bend against the skin
Finasteride 2005-11
Terrible
Side effects

Been having ED since 2011 with penile shrinkage...was totally impotent for a few months and penis changed
Low libido
Low T
Had kids along the way and recovered some
Function

Implanted w dr Eid June 10 2021

Return to “Implants”