Surgery w/ Dr Eid on 24 June

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ViaSwiss

Re: Surgery w/ Dr Eid on 24 June

Postby ViaSwiss » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:15 am

I got back to the hotel yesterday around 6pm, it was not a fun evening. Sleep helped a lot. This morning has been much better. I am going to lounge all day, but yes I can imagine I will start to get antsy tomorrow. Monday morning I get my drain out and they will teach me to cycle and pull down on the pump.

My right cylinder seems to sit outside of the glans, on the right side of my penis. I am a little worried that it might not correct itself into the glans.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

rayhay

Postby rayhay » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:05 am

So catheter is out.. wasn't dreadfully painful but still a process that sucks. Took my 1st bath but I'm a bigger guy so I can't fit flat on my back the way the doc wants. So I'm using the heating pad. I did not cycle.. Eid instructions did not clearly say to. Do you know of we are definitely suppose to start that process today? I don't want to make any mistakes.
47 suffering from ED for last 10 years due to hormonal issues that became pyschogenic Implanted 6/24/21 Dr Eid. Titan 24cm cylinder with 1.5cm RTE on one side and 24cm cylinder only on other.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:50 am

rayhay wrote:So catheter is out.. wasn't dreadfully painful but still a process that sucks. Took my 1st bath but I'm a bigger guy so I can't fit flat on my back the way the doc wants. So I'm using the heating pad. I did not cycle.. Eid instructions did not clearly say to. Do you know of we are definitely suppose to start that process today? I don't want to make any mistakes.

Glad to hear you got your catheter out, I actually popped some pain pills 20 mins ago and am waiting for them to fully kick in before removing my own catheter this morning as well. Unfortunately I don't have a bathtub here in my NYC hotel room so I won't be able to take my first hot bath until tomorrow when I get home after my appt with Dr Eid.

I do remember Dr Eid telling me to start my first inflation on day 3 (today) as well so I'm planning to do that. I got a printed copy of a document called "post operative inflation instructions" that Dr Eid's office gave me at my pre-op appointment. I did not receive this document in the email I got before coming to NYC, I only got a printed copy in person. It says in order to prevent scar tissue from forming improperly, you must begin inflating and deflating the device as soon as possible after the third post operative day, which is today for you and me. It also says to make 100% sure you are positive of where the deflate valve is located before you pump, so that you don't get stuck with an inflated penis you can't get down. It says to only inflate for a few minutes the first time but eventually work up to 15-30 minutes, and to make SURE to fully deflate the cylinders when you are done by squeezing the cylinders while holding the deflate valve.

Rayhay, if you don't have this document or can't find it I would be happy to take pictures of it and email it to you, just PM me.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

rayhay

Postby rayhay » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:50 am

Rayhay, if you don't have this document or can't find it I would be happy to take pictures of it and email it to you, just PM me.[/quote]

Hey,thanks. I forgot about that document.. just found it.

Just inflated as much as I could. No pain while doing it but definitely started to ache shortly after. My deflate is currently an erection as well so this is going to be a process.. but I'm very happy so far. Good luck with your inflation and catheter removal. Hope it goes smoothly!
47 suffering from ED for last 10 years due to hormonal issues that became pyschogenic Implanted 6/24/21 Dr Eid. Titan 24cm cylinder with 1.5cm RTE on one side and 24cm cylinder only on other.

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:51 am

My doc has you start cycling day 3, 2x a day at 40 minutes. He said its really important. I specifically asked him about hot baths, and he wasn't a big fan of starting them so early due to it taking about 2 weeks for the incision to fully heal. He said hot showers will work just as well for now. I'll start all that tomorrow. One tip I found helpful already, was given by Toby, Lidocain cream on any areas that hurt on your balls or dick.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:59 am

ViaSwiss wrote:My doc has you start cycling day 3, 2x a day at 40 minutes. He said its really important. I specifically asked him about hot baths, and he wasn't a big fan of starting them so early due to it taking about 2 weeks for the incision to fully heal. He said hot showers will work just as well for now. I'll start all that tomorrow. One tip I found helpful already, was given by Toby, Lidocain cream on any areas that hurt on your balls or dick.

Yeah the hot bath thing is very surgeon-dependant. Dr Eid specifically makes a watertight suture so that you are able to do the baths. However another member on this forum with a different doctor starting taking early hot baths after seeing Dr Eid's patients post about it, and because his surgeon did not do the same watertight suture, he ended up getting a dreaded infection. Definitely stick to what your doc recommends.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Gents, I wanted to give an update on my recovery. Today is day 16 post surgery and is the first day that I thought "hell yes, this wasn't such a bad idea after all". For the first 2 weeks I definitely had a lot of the "what did I do?!" thoughts like I had read about from others. Panic, pain, a bit of depression creeping in probably. I think the difference today was that I got an excellent massage at the local Asian massage place, and when I got home I was feeling very relaxed and a little horny so I decided to get out some coconut oil, do some cycling and massage the one spot that my masseuse missed. I have been taking tadalafil 5mg daily and it was so nice to see my glans inflate fully again, and feel how hard my shaft is now. Inflating without being aroused just feels very sterile and unnatural, and in fact I think having an engorged glans also reduces or masks the pain of inflation.

Managing the Titan "flacid" has been the most frustrating part of my post-implant life so far. If I point my dick down, I have a semi erection bulging out of my pants leg at all times, especially when I walk. I can kind of keep it invisible when standing still but walking causes the pants leg to press against it and show the silhouette of my glans. Pointing my dick up makes a pretty strange bulge right under my belt, and also gives me pain from the deflated cylinders buckling in the middle (think how a bow bends when the string is pulled... Except it's more like the bow has snapped in half at the middle). Hoping I can figure out a better underwear situation in time, or maybe the cylinders will just get softer and I can wear it down easier. Time will tell.

I think Dr Eid may have made my right cylinder a bit too long as it causes my glans to be tilted to the left, and causes a good amount of pain in the right side when inflated, but this effect is reduced when the glans is engorged. The right cylinder is 2cm longer than the left; understandable that it could be a bit too long. Other than that the implantation seems to be done very well. I still have a lot of pain with cycling and I'm almost out of the Tylenol-codeine pills he gave me. Crap.

I removed my stitches last night and although I was told at his office to apply Steri strips after removing the stitches, the wound seems fully healed to me so I didn't bother with the Steri strips. I'll be extra careful with my scrotum for the next few days since I'm going without Steri strips. If anyone else has strong thoughts on this I would love to hear them.

Anyway I could wax poetic all day about my thoughts during these 16 days but I want to share my before and after pics. I know seeing others' pics was super important to me in my decision making process before getting implanted. I may have lost a touch of length, but I think I will probably end up even longer than before as I continue to cycle. The pain really makes me feel like there is growing left to do. Unfortunately I did not gain the Titan girth that I read about others getting, I am pretty much right where I was before. Maybe that will come in time. Since my glans is pretty large when engorged while my shaft is comparatively thin, I think I may be a good candidate for Hyaluronic acid filler injections to enhance the shaft girth. I'll be contacting a plastic surgeon to see if he has experience enhancing implanted patients like this. I know Dr Eid told me it is possible to inject the filler either before or after the implant procedure.

Enough talking, attached below are my before/after shots: the first non-oiled pics are "before" and the more shiny pics (thanks coconut oil) are the "after" at 16 days post op.
Attachments
lengthbefore.jpg
lengthbefore.jpg (183.09 KiB) Viewed 1490 times
girthbefore.jpg
girthbefore.jpg (193.99 KiB) Viewed 1490 times
sidebefore.jpg
sidebefore.jpg (83.75 KiB) Viewed 1490 times

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Now for the after shots:
Attachments
lengthafter.jpg
lengthafter.jpg (171.93 KiB) Viewed 1490 times
girthafter.jpg
girthafter.jpg (179.18 KiB) Viewed 1490 times
sideafter.jpg
sideafter.jpg (67.19 KiB) Viewed 1490 times

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:09 pm

Congrats!!! That is a great looking dick. You’ll have decades of great use.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

wunhunglo

Postby wunhunglo » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:30 pm

, I think I may be a good candidate for Hyaluronic acid filler injections to enhance the shaft girth

Please keep us posted as you learn more about fillers. I know Dr. Eid only does them for glans enlargement so I’m assuming there is a downside. I know Dr. Perito does them and Dr. Hakky also. However, I haven’t heard too much about them on this forum….
Implanted April 9th 2021(age 55) by Dr. Eid w/ 24 cm Titan
Activated Day 3; minimal swelling and discomfort for 3-4 weeks
Preop injection size: 17 cms length (slight press) & 15 1/2 cm girth
Post up w/max inflation: 17 cm length 14 cm girth

Return to “Implants”