Frenulum is killing me!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sgarza07

Frenulum is killing me!

Postby sgarza07 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:19 pm

5 week post-op today. Been cycling for a week and a half. When pumping, my frenulum bothers the heck out of me. I told my doc before being implanted that I had a tight frenulum and he suggested to detach my penis from my scrotum to free my head some. But frenulum is still tight and the head pulls down a little. Has this happen to any of you? Thinking of telling the doc to shave/remove the frenulum. Thoughts?
34 yo, limited hand/finger dexterity. Tried vacuums, pills, TriMix, and Jelqs and nothing works. Implanted with AMS 700CX 21cm, Right 0.5 RTE by Dr. Clavell in Houston, TX on 5/12/21. Frenectomy 5/11/22 by Dr. Clavell.

KenJ1947

Re: Frenulum is killing me!

Postby KenJ1947 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:14 pm

sgarza07 wrote:5 week post-op today. Been cycling for a week and a half. When pumping, my frenulum bothers the heck out of me. I told my doc before being implanted that I had a tight frenulum and he suggested to detach my penis from my scrotum to free my head some. But frenulum is still tight and the head pulls down a little. Has this happen to any of you? Thinking of telling the doc to shave/remove the frenulum. Thoughts?

I hope you are able to find a different solution to removing your frenulum unless you are somehow misformed there. It has a high concentration of nerve endings and is usually a highly pleasurable spot. Best wishes for finding a solution.
Married 50+ years, 75, ED for 10 years.

Dr Mark Allen, Plano, TX. Surgery at Baylor, Scott and White Frisco, TX. AMS 700 CX MS, 24 cm + 2 cm RTEs x 2.4 cm tubes, 100 ml reservoir.

4 grandkids (son 25, daughter 23, son 21, daughter 7).

Return to “Implants”