DILEMMA DILEMMA DILEMMA

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
subhash

DILEMMA DILEMMA DILEMMA

Postby subhash » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:57 am

hi, I am in India and have no choice but to get an implant locally.
The choices here are Dr Rupin in Mumbai and Dr Tanwar, Banga and Gupta in Delhi.
problem is NOBODY knOws whether any of these are HIGH VOLUME 3 PIECE IMPLANTERS.
I have not managed to locate a single person till date who got a 3 piece implanted in India.
If anybody reading this has had it done/ knows anyone, please stand up and be counted and I will do anything in return.
There is simply no one I can find!!
Yes, no doubt these drs are doing malleable implants of a decent volume but I would rather go in for the 3 piece.

If I do not find testimomials for the 3 piece, I am even prepared to go in for the malleable indian variant or the tactra but I would then be settling for second best and concealibillty would become a very major issue .
I could travel to nearby Thailand (nt beyond) --does anyone know any high volume implanters there? Travelling much further would make the return flight v difficult to bear after the implant.

With every new rersearch I do, the road ahead does not become clearer, in fact it becomes more obscure.

Would anybody pl guide me how to handle this situation and emerge saying-"I wish I had done it sooner!"

I want a dr who is in love with his craft and hope that this implant will change my life-and sanity too!
Implanted AMS 700 LGX 15 + 4 RTE penoscrotal incision, 65 cc reservoir ;

tomas1

Re: DILEMMA DILEMMA DILEMMA

Postby tomas1 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:05 am

I wonder if these doctors would put you in contact with some former patients?

Maybe they could reassure you that the doctor knew his craft.

Good luck.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:38 am

Consider traveling to Serbia and have a consultation with Dr. Rados Djinovic. He will tell you the cost of the surgery over email. I heard they have very reasonable pricing, and Djinovic is a great surgeon.
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:21 am

Dr Vijayant Govinda Gupta & Dr. Ashish Sabharwal both have tons of videos on YouTube. Both seem good.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

Return to “Implants”