How Long Before I Can Drive Comfortably After Surgery?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wolfpacker

Re: How Long Before I Can Drive Comfortably After Surgery?

Postby wolfpacker » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:54 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:I'll be driving home 2 hours , about 20 hours after my surgery. And again 4 hours roundtrip 2 days after that.

Interesting, can't wait to read your report of how driving goesnthat soon after surgery
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:30 am

implant1959 wrote:I will just say that if you drive too soon and cannot react appropriately due to pain, and cause an accident, you could be found at fault. Is it worth it to drive instead of finding someone to drive you??

Appreciate the tip. I know to expect good pain and discomfort for a few weeks, but I am probably underestimating the logistics of it all. Based on your comment, I decided to just book an air b&b for the weekend. So now I will just have a 2 hour drive home 3 days after implant.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:36 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:
implant1959 wrote:I will just say that if you drive too soon and cannot react appropriately due to pain, and cause an accident, you could be found at fault. Is it worth it to drive instead of finding someone to drive you??

Appreciate the tip. I know to expect good pain and discomfort for a few weeks, but I am probably underestimating the logistics of it all. Based on your comment, I decided to just book an air b&b for the weekend. So now I will just have a 2 hour drive home 3 days after implant.

That sounds like a good plan, but I bet you're still gonna be pretty sore even after 3 days. I'd grab a bag of ice before you leave!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”