Still super early but disappointed

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
shrunken_dick

Re: Still super early but disappointed

Postby shrunken_dick » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:52 pm

sgarza07 wrote:Give it time... I am 1 week ahead of you and I am satisfied so far. I gained an inch when fully inflated.

You gained over your pre surgery length?
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

sgarza07

Postby sgarza07 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:03 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
sgarza07 wrote:Give it time... I am 1 week ahead of you and I am satisfied so far. I gained an inch when fully inflated.

Hey sgarza, I thought I remember you were going to get a malleable? How did you end up with an inflatable, and are you able to inflate it ok with your hand dexterity?

I went for a second opinion. Dr. Clavell said to try the inflatable first before going malleable. Inflating is tough but I think it may be just with practice. I can inflate to about 90% and have help with the other 10%.
34 yo, limited hand/finger dexterity. Tried vacuums, pills, TriMix, and Jelqs and nothing works. Implanted with AMS 700CX 21cm, Right 0.5 RTE by Dr. Clavell in Houston, TX on 5/12/21. Frenectomy 5/11/22 by Dr. Clavell.

sgarza07

Postby sgarza07 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:03 pm

shrunken_dick wrote:

Yes.
34 yo, limited hand/finger dexterity. Tried vacuums, pills, TriMix, and Jelqs and nothing works. Implanted with AMS 700CX 21cm, Right 0.5 RTE by Dr. Clavell in Houston, TX on 5/12/21. Frenectomy 5/11/22 by Dr. Clavell.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:04 pm

Blah1109 wrote:so I currently had an implant about almost 3 weeks ago and I pumped for the 1st time this monday and erect I am about 4" before the surgery when I would get ections I would be about 5 and a 1/2 to 6 that's pressing on the pubic fat, how long before the pubic fat went back to normal and I got ams 18cm with 3m rte. Give me hope lol

What implant do you have?

If you were able to get enough of an erection to make a measurement, what was your erect length on the day before surgery? (Be realistic. Memory is usually optimistic.)

I am just short of 6" with my 18+3 LGX. This is largely irrelevant to you because you may have a deeper or shallower crus than I do. The depth of crus consumes part of the length of the implant as well as how much of your glans tissue extends past the implant's distal end.

My advice is to not concentrate on your size, especially not your length. Rigidity is the most important thing. Girth is next most important (to women, at least - girth gives more sensation to the first couple of inches of the vagina where most of the nerve endings are). Support of your glans the next on my list of importance rankings. Length is the fourth rank.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Blah1109

Postby Blah1109 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:18 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Blah1109 wrote:so I currently had an implant about almost 3 weeks ago and I pumped for the 1st time this monday and erect I am about 4" before the surgery when I would get ections I would be about 5 and a 1/2 to 6 that's pressing on the pubic fat, how long before the pubic fat went back to normal and I got ams 18cm with 3m rte. Give me hope lol

What implant do you have?

If you were able to get enough of an erection to make a measurement, what was your erect length on the day before surgery? (Be realistic. Memory is usually optimistic.)

I am just short of 6" with my 18+3 LGX. This is largely irrelevant to you because you may have a deeper or shallower crus than I do. The depth of crus consumes part of the length of the implant as well as how much of your glans tissue extends past the implant's distal end.

My advice is to not concentrate on your size, especially not your length. Rigidity is the most important thing. Girth is next most important (to women, at least - girth gives more sensation to the first couple of inches of the vagina where most of the nerve endings are). Support of your glans the next on my list of importance rankings. Length is the fourth rank.

Sent you a message to see how it is

boots1959

Postby boots1959 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Hi blah, in my first month or so after activation at 5 weeks I had the biggest gain in length,I think this was due to the implant adjusting/settling into my anatomy. It was certainly harder and more painful at the beginning to pump the implant, with not many pumps to get to either a hard pump bulb or a very sore penis. Patience, you will be fine.
Boots.
Implanted AMS 700 lgx, Jan 15th 2021. 18cm with 3cm rte.

Blah1109

Postby Blah1109 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:48 pm

Thank you all I guess I just have to be patient and wait till I heal to really see how it is

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:34 am

sgarza07 wrote:
shrunken_dick wrote:

Yes.

So what is your current length? I heard you lost 2” because of venous leak.
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

Lunatech

Postby Lunatech » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:26 pm

I felt a lot like you right after activation and for a while afterwards. Read my post Went from "What did I do" to "OH YEAH!!". It's about my reaction and how it all worked out for the better.
49 years old at time of implant, Suffering from ED 10+ years, Implant surgery 2/28/19 AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm RTE by Dr. Terlecki at WFBMC in Winston Salem NC

Blah1109

Postby Blah1109 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:20 pm

Lunatech wrote:I felt a lot like you right after activation and for a while afterwards. Read my post Went from "What did I do" to "OH YEAH!!". It's about my reaction and how it all worked out for the better.

Thank you sure I'll definitely keep cycling and keep having hopes

Return to “Implants”