My experience with Dr. Eid (added pics)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ochorey

Re: My experience with Dr. Eid

Postby ochorey » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:19 pm

I’m about 4 hours post-op, and don’t want to get my hopes up too much, but right now I have a dull ache when I stand, but I feel no pain when I’m lying down. We’ll see how tonight goes, but I’m cautiously optimistic right now.

I texted Dr. Eid and he said it looked great, and I think it must have gone fairly well since operating time was shorter than was typical (according to the nurse). I swear everybody here seems to have like 23, 24 even 26 titans, wtf man I just got a “chopped 22”, which I take to mean 21 (titan doesn’t make an actual 21 apparently). As long as I keep my pre-op length I’ll be happy, I never worried about length before, and unless it’s reduced quite a bit, not about to start now. Women have sometimes said I’m bigger than average (which is true, according to Eid), so I dunno how tf everyone has such big dicks around here! Heh, but anyway now I’m hoping pain remains low, and that I’ll be able to start cycling Monday.

One thing at a time, this shit is too much to take all at once…
47, ED in some form all my adult life, Titan 22 “chopped”, June 11 2021 by Dr. Eid

LBC2020

Postby LBC2020 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:25 pm

Good for you
Mine took almost two hours so maybe that’s why I’m more sore

Good luck

Have you taken the dressing off to look at it?
Finasteride 2005-11
Terrible
Side effects

Been having ED since 2011 with penile shrinkage...was totally impotent for a few months and penis changed
Low libido
Low T
Had kids along the way and recovered some
Function

Implanted w dr Eid June 10 2021

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:34 pm

Could be, yeah. The way I see it, the man’s a craftsman, and if he needed 2 hours, then that’s what it took to do the job right, even if it does hurt like hell (easy for me to say right?). But seriously, I really do get the impression Eid doesn’t concern himself much with your short term pain, if it means doing the job right, and I gotta say I agree with him there. Especially if it means the difference between an ok job versus a great job for those 8-10 years you know?
47, ED in some form all my adult life, Titan 22 “chopped”, June 11 2021 by Dr. Eid

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:35 pm

Haven’t taken the dressing off, no. I’ll just wait until Monday when the whole mess can be removed.

LBC2020

Postby LBC2020 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:12 pm

I agree

I texted him how did it go

He said “it might be my best one ever I may want to retire at the top of my game”

Lol

Unless he says that to everyone
Finasteride 2005-11
Terrible
Side effects

Been having ED since 2011 with penile shrinkage...was totally impotent for a few months and penis changed
Low libido
Low T
Had kids along the way and recovered some
Function

Implanted w dr Eid June 10 2021

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:21 pm

Last edited by FMLFML85 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:21 pm

Ha that’s awesome, and he doesn’t seem like a bullshitter or a make you feel good kind of guy, so I bet you’re getting it straight. Damn I just got “looks great”…

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:25 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:
ochorey wrote:I’m about 4 hours post-op, and don’t want to get my hopes up too much, but right now I have a dull ache when I stand, but I feel no pain when I’m lying down. We’ll see how tonight goes, but I’m cautiously optimistic right now.

I texted Dr. Eid and he said it looked great, and I think it must have gone fairly well since operating time was shorter than was typical (according to the nurse). I swear everybody here seems to have like 23, 24 even 26 titans, wtf man I just got a “chopped 22”, which I take to mean 21 (titan doesn’t make an actual 21 apparently). As long as I keep my pre-op length I’ll be happy, I never worried about length before, and unless it’s reduced quite a bit, not about to start now. Women have sometimes said I’m bigger than average (which is true, according to Eid), so I dunno how tf everyone has such big dicks around here! Heh, but anyway now I’m hoping pain remains low, and that I’ll be able to start cycling Monday.

One thing at a time, this shit is too much to take all at once…

The bigger sized titans begin at 22” and go up to 28” these titans are larger and provide more girth then the other version of the titan. Since you got a chopped 22” you will still get the added benefit of the larger titan and it will provide you with more girth so you lucked out. Another surgeon would have gone “welp his internal anatomy can only take a 20” implant, gonna have to use one that has less girth then the larger titans”.

Ok I feel a little better about it now. Thanks for the info.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:41 pm

I think I have a "chopped 22" also, 20cm one side & 21cm on the other. I don't know where he got the cylinders, both cut from a 22cm kit, or if he has spare singles available. If the girth increases at 22cm and up, then both cylinders must have come from a 22cm kit. Anyway, the length and girth feel about the same as pre-op, although I've never measured anything.

He also custom fits the tubing so the length is correct to hold the pump at the best height in the scrotum. He warned me to not pull on the pump during healing, saying it was already positioned where he wanted it, and he was correct about that.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:48 pm

warrenw wrote:I think I have a "chopped 22" also, 20cm one side & 21cm on the other. I don't know where he got the cylinders, both cut from a 22cm kit, or if he has spare singles available. If the girth increases at 22cm and up, then both cylinders must have come from a 22cm kit. Anyway, the length and girth feel about the same as pre-op, although I've never measured anything.

He also custom fits the tubing so the length is correct to hold the pump at the best height in the scrotum. He warned me to not pull on the pump during healing, saying it was already positioned where he wanted it, and he was correct about that.

Good to know, I will try and get more details on Monday. He is a man of few words over text.

Return to “Implants”