My experience with Dr. Eid (added pics)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
warrenw

Re: My experience with Dr. Eid

Postby warrenw » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:54 pm

ochorey wrote: He is a man of few words over text.

Indeed he is, but don't take that personally.

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:02 pm

warrenw wrote:
ochorey wrote: He is a man of few words over text.

Indeed he is, but don't take that personally.

Yeah I try not to, I saw in his office how much his phone rings, everyone want to talk to Dr. Eid.

Pain today (1 day post-op) about the same as yest, fairly mild. Been drinking a ton of water, but with my pelvis raised, bladder doesn’t drain into catheter, and suddenly I feel like I’m gonna piss myself. So I get up and walk around for a minute, then I’m good.

I’m a little worried about removing the catheter line on Monday. Cystoscopy sucked, felt like I had a UTI after, with the burning, not too thrilled about going though that again.
47, ED in some form all my adult life, Titan 22 “chopped”, June 11 2021 by Dr. Eid

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:29 pm

ochorey,
Just try to relax when it comes time to pull out the catheter. I was really dreading it, but it was easy and totally painless. I hardly felt anything happening. Wishing you the best. Steve
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:34 pm

SteveSW wrote:ochorey,
Just try to relax when it comes time to pull out the catheter. I was really dreading it, but it was easy and totally painless. I hardly felt anything happening. Wishing you the best. Steve

Will do, thanks SteveSW
47, ED in some form all my adult life, Titan 22 “chopped”, June 11 2021 by Dr. Eid

wunhunglo

Postby wunhunglo » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:54 pm

I’m a little worried about removing the catheter line on Monday. Cystoscopy sucked, felt like I had a UTI after, with the burning, not too thrilled about going though that again.

Cystoscopy was the worst part for me as well. I didn’t feel anything when they removed the catheter. Just stay in bed and keep icing! Only get up to drain the bag. As you start to move /walk to Dr. Eid’s office you will probably feel some dull aching. That will subside as you lay down.

Also, I felt pain in my tips for the first 6 week or so. That is normal as well.
Good luck and try not to sit on your scrotom—it is painful. I bought a donut cushion on Amazon.
Implanted April 9th 2021(age 55) by Dr. Eid w/ 24 cm Titan
Activated Day 3; minimal swelling and discomfort for 3-4 weeks
Preop injection size: 17 cms length (slight press) & 15 1/2 cm girth
Post up w/max inflation: 17 cm length 14 cm girth

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:50 am

wunhunglo wrote:

Cystoscopy was the worst part for me as well. I didn’t feel anything when they removed the catheter. Just stay in bed and keep icing! Only get up to drain the bag. As you start to move /walk to Dr. Eid’s office you will probably feel some dull aching. That will subside as you lay down.

Also, I felt pain in my tips for the first 6 week or so. That is normal as well.
Good luck and try not to sit on your scrotom—it is painful. I bought a donut cushion on Amazon.

That’s a good idea, I’ll get one of those when I get back home.

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:07 am

You guys were right, removing the catheter was no problem. First time I’ve seen ma dude, he’s pretty beat up! Dark red splotches around the glans, base of shaft, and one at the low point of scrotum where pump is. I think this is all normal (?) but man it looks jacked. Not even worrying about length right now, just want to be able to get to that pump.

I want to take a bath, but I’m nervous about bath water and infections. I know Dr. Eid uses a special bond type layer over the stitches, but what if that flaked off past few days? I’ve seen some pics of that happening. Anyway, I have an appointment later today, we’ll see what he says. So glad to have that damn tubing out, but haven’t had my first normal piss yet, expecting some pain there.

wunhunglo

Postby wunhunglo » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:16 am

I want to take a bath, but I’m nervous about bath water and infections

I was worried as well but Dr. Eid assured me that the incision is watertight. The baths and icing made a HUGE difference. Pumping in a warm/hot bath is SO much easier and less painful.
Implanted April 9th 2021(age 55) by Dr. Eid w/ 24 cm Titan
Activated Day 3; minimal swelling and discomfort for 3-4 weeks
Preop injection size: 17 cms length (slight press) & 15 1/2 cm girth
Post up w/max inflation: 17 cm length 14 cm girth

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:59 am

ochorey wrote:You guys were right, removing the catheter was no problem. First time I’ve seen ma dude, he’s pretty beat up! Dark red splotches around the glans, base of shaft, and one at the low point of scrotum where pump is. I think this is all normal (?) but man it looks jacked. Not even worrying about length right now, just want to be able to get to that pump.

Glad pulling out the catheter was easy, pain free. That first look at your best friend when the bandages come off is shocking. Poor guy looks really beat up for a while, but it clears up very quickly. Just do everything Eid says to do, or not to do. He's the best there is. Congratulations on your new super powers!
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:16 pm

Just got back from my post op visit with Dr. Eid. He pumped me up, and measured, and it looks like I might have lost 1cm in length. He’s not totally sure, so I don’t know, I may get it back or may not. Not great news though.

Return to “Implants”