After Surgery notes

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
smitrowe

After Surgery notes

Postby smitrowe » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:13 am

Still can't figure out how to post pics. Woke up this morning and area is purple. All I want to do now is watch the movie Purple Rain :D I have a Prince Cock. Looks horrible down there but the pain is about the same. Hurts more when getting in or out of bed or changing positions in bed. I've had worse pain. It looks worse than it feels.

bluis6214

Re: After Surgery notes

Postby bluis6214 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Hey man it gets better,
I'm now four weeks post-op.and only a slight twinge every now and then. Have to work on getting in and out of the car without putting the squeeze on my friends down there. I expect with practice even that will get better. I also wish I could figure out how to post pics as well. Is anyone out there that can give us a hint?
Looking forward to hard times ahead. :( ;)
55 years old. ED since 2002 total venous leakage after penile fracture. Tried all the pills and injections all failed to help. Some success with VED, but felt too unnatural to both of us, seldom used. Implanted 06/21/12. Trying to wear IT out.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:58 am

I found the easiest way to post images is to upload them to a hosting site ... then open a Topic and when you want to insert an image click the "Img" button and paste the URL to the image between the code that appears.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

k.b.marino

Postby k.b.marino » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Time for rice socks. Long tube socks filled about 3/4 full with plain uncooked white rice. Tie the end off, toss 3 or 4 in a ziplock bag in the freezer. Feels great, moldable to fit around delicate areas. Keeps twins comfortable. Feels great on a surgery sore cock. You will always have one ready and they can be microwaved for warm moist heat. Start about 75 seconds, increase time in microwave based on your oven. Don't burn it or you new toy for that matter. Keep us posted.
Age 46, Type 1 diabetes since age 6. Northeast Ohio here Tried orals, injections-single agent, bimix. AMS 700 LGX on 06/28/12 at the Cleveland Clinic by Dr. Drogo Montague

kdacosta

Postby kdacosta » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Hey Guys,
Thanks , in advance for the insights! I am a Viet Combat Vet with agent orange syndrome (liver,kidney,and prostate problems)
Had a radical 12 months ago and no activity in "Roscoe" since then. As I live about 800 miles from my surgeon, how many days following surgery, should I plan to stay in his area. How long should I plan to not be driving? Is a 12 hour drive a bit out of the question 3 days post-op?
Thanks again
Dacos

k.b.marino

Postby k.b.marino » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:03 pm

If you are only a passenger, it will probably be rough. If you are driving, I'd ask if you were crazy. I just drove part of the way to Georgia, 895 miles from my home and I was miserable at two weeks. The drive home, week three was better but still not great. You can private message me for more info or follow my saga under Implants. The title is "I'm in the Club.". I hope this helps in your decision.
Age 46, Type 1 diabetes since age 6. Northeast Ohio here Tried orals, injections-single agent, bimix. AMS 700 LGX on 06/28/12 at the Cleveland Clinic by Dr. Drogo Montague

smitrowe

Postby smitrowe » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:45 am

I sure wish I knew where my other post went on this subject. Anyway, I had the AMS 700 LGX installed. It is all lose on left side of pump but on right side the skin is sticking to it. I've been pulling on the skin to try and separate from it but so far nothing. I have been feeling around on the pump can feel bulb okay, can't seem to find the release nipple. The part where the instruction video says to grap the tubes to keep it steady well my right nut is in the way. I will have to ask my Doc about the sticking and where the nipple is.

killdee7

Postby killdee7 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:53 am

smitrowe, I had my implant June 1st, I am having the same problem you are describing. I see the Dr. this morning and let you know what he has to say.
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I now believe it.

bluis6214

Postby bluis6214 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:49 pm

smitrowe wrote:I sure wish I knew where my other post went on this subject.

I noticed some of your post in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum.
55 years old. ED since 2002 total venous leakage after penile fracture. Tried all the pills and injections all failed to help. Some success with VED, but felt too unnatural to both of us, seldom used. Implanted 06/21/12. Trying to wear IT out.

killdee7

Postby killdee7 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:31 am

smitrowe, Saw Dr. well his assistant, anyway he said that was normal in many and everything would loosen up and fall in place in time, could take up to 4 months. I find it very hard to pump up and even harder to release. His answer was practice.
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I now believe it.

Return to “Implants”