Nudist with an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nevertooold

Nudist with an implant

Postby nevertooold » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:04 pm

I posted on a bulge thread, but thought I might get more response from a new post. I am considering an implant. I live in a nudist community and over the years (more than 15) I have seen men with partial erections that I thought might be from implants. I didn't ask.

Erections are not considered appropriate at nude resorts. Guys with implants seem to have a semi erections all the time. The rest of us are all shrunk up, thats just the way it is. You are in the water and wind and are not often affected by visual stimulation. Even guys with a big penis are shrunk up. Yes, there are guys with a big ones, but they are the minority. I have seen hundreds (1000s?) of dicks over the past 15 years and believe me, most men are about the same.

My question is, will I have a problem with an implant when it is in the soft state? Will it stick out too much? If you have spent time in a nudist resort and have an implant, please share your experience.

Thanks

knotreel

Re: Nudist with an implant

Postby knotreel » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:42 pm

so, let's see, nudist's are not body conscious or at least you think you should be naked whenever possible? so a little booner? it seems a little ironic that nudist would not be ok with that? or maybe that's one reason to wear clothes so when a hot babe gets you a little aroused nobody can tell. OK I had my fun.
I have the AMS700 LGX and it is said to the most natural looking in the flaccid state. If you bother to squeeze it down in hangs very limp and natural. The other implant, the Coloplast Titan however does remain somewhat stiffer when flaccid. I don't know how the camp works, but if you live there you will really be noticed for all sorts of reasons while healing. Some good news, you shouldn't ever get an unwanted erection after the implant, with the LGX you can hang as limp as you want as long as you want.
good luck and sorry couldn't help myself.
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:38 am

nevertooold,
Like knotreel I too have a AMS700 LGX and consider the flaccid "hang" pretty natural (about 5"oclock) ... I posted several images in my thread that you can see for yourself http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1709 "New member of the Brotherhood"
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:31 am

Welcome Nevertooold,

I was implanted with the Coloplast Titan 4+ years ago after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy.
I have never had a problem of having the Titan appear "semi-erect" after being properly deflated.
For example, I swim wearing a tight-fitting Speedo Racing Suit and have never once felt self-conscious about my
Titan Implant.
Hope this is helpful.

Best of Luck,

Bob

SURFTRAVELER

Postby SURFTRAVELER » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:39 pm

My wife and I have been an active nudist for many years. It seems each resort has its own culture regarding males getting a boner but the truth is that it is a natural process that occurs in the male body and often can occur without any sexual stimulation in men and boys. Before ED I experienced a number of fully erect boners and simply hung a towel on it. I don't think anyone is going to say much about what appears to be a semi. And after a while those that do "notice" will realize that its just the way you hang. Best of luck.

Surftraveler

clearwatercowboy

Postby clearwatercowboy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:25 am

We spent 3 days at a Nudist Camp in Alberta, Canada this summer. I had the same concerns over what might occur with my LGX Implant. Even when fully deflated, with extra squeezing of the cylinders, my flaccid penis does not appear "natural" compared to other men in my age group. So, my wife and I were obviously anxious about what would happen at this nudist camp. Generally, I did not get any strange looks from the other campers. However, when doing a Tia Chi exercise set with about 30 other nude people, I looked down to discover that my penis had become somewhat engorged. This situation was most likely not do to "sexual excitement", but more that I had not adequately locked out the pump valve, and gravity and exercise were actually refilling the LGX cylinders. At that point, there was nothing I could do to deflate the situation (Pun), without the entire crowd being aware, so, like a good "lil" nudist, I just continued on with the exercise, as though nothing was wrong. And, fortunately, no one made a big to do over it.

The entire experience at that resort was wonderfully overwhelming, with outstanding, friendly people from all walks of life and all body styles.

I hope this experience of ours helps you.

Cowboy

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:16 pm

bob1138 wrote:Welcome Nevertooold,

I was implanted with the Coloplast Titan 4+ years ago after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy.
I have never had a problem of having the Titan appear "semi-erect" after being properly deflated.
For example, I swim wearing a tight-fitting Speedo Racing Suit and have never once felt self-conscious about my
Titan Implant.
Hope this is helpful.

Best of Luck,

Bob

Please stop telling fairy stories...
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Like bob1138, I've never had a problem with ANY of my Titan or AMS implants looking natural when fully deflated after healing. I guess it just depends on the individual. Nothing fairytale about it...
harddrive

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:13 am

StrongAgain wrote:
bob1138 wrote:Welcome Nevertooold,

Titan Implant.
Hope this is helpful.

Best of Luck,

Bob

Please stop telling fairy stories...

I think StrongAgain might be referring to the skin tight Speedos. Some folks like to, shall we say....advertise more than others. He didn't say his implant wasn't obvious in his Speedos, he said he never felt self conscious about it. I, on the other hand, would never wear Speedos even with the short penis I was endowed with :P

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:28 am

No matter how much I deflate, the penis never becomes fully flaccid. Many people complain about the same problem.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Return to “Implants”