UroFill / HLA injection for girth

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wunhunglo

UroFill / HLA injection for girth

Postby wunhunglo » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:20 pm

Has anyone done this? I’ve seen some threads but would love to hear from someone who as either had it done or has consulted with Perito.

Thanks
Implanted April 9th 2021(age 55) by Dr. Eid w/ 24 cm Titan
Activated Day 3; minimal swelling and discomfort for 3-4 weeks
Preop injection size: 17 cms length (slight press) & 15 1/2 cm girth
Post up w/max inflation: 17 cm length 14 cm girth

sgarza07

Re: UroFill / HLA injection for girth

Postby sgarza07 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:24 pm

I was looking into this but I can no longer do this because of implant.
34 yo, limited hand/finger dexterity. Tried vacuums, pills, TriMix, and Jelqs and nothing works. Implanted with AMS 700CX 21cm, Right 0.5 RTE by Dr. Clavell in Houston, TX on 5/12/21. Frenectomy 5/11/22 by Dr. Clavell.

wunhunglo

Postby wunhunglo » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:44 pm

I was looking into this but I can no longer do this because of implant.

I believe you can do this even with the implant...
Implanted April 9th 2021(age 55) by Dr. Eid w/ 24 cm Titan
Activated Day 3; minimal swelling and discomfort for 3-4 weeks
Preop injection size: 17 cms length (slight press) & 15 1/2 cm girth
Post up w/max inflation: 17 cm length 14 cm girth

darkflame

Postby darkflame » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:37 pm

Been looking into this more.

You can absolutely get with an implant.

HLA injections seem the best route to go of all injectables. They last longer than most people say if you go to a good doc. Usually around 3 years depending on the formula injected.

Idk about the longterm use of these though. Injected into the glans they cause permanent shrinkage, idk what they do to penile tissue. Or if this even matters after implant.

Seems like a fairly safe way to get extra girth. Don't add more than an inch though or your erection will get too squishy.

sgarza07

Postby sgarza07 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:23 pm

How about fat transfer? More natural and last longer.
34 yo, limited hand/finger dexterity. Tried vacuums, pills, TriMix, and Jelqs and nothing works. Implanted with AMS 700CX 21cm, Right 0.5 RTE by Dr. Clavell in Houston, TX on 5/12/21. Frenectomy 5/11/22 by Dr. Clavell.

darkflame

Postby darkflame » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:59 pm

sgarza07 wrote:How about fat transfer? More natural and last longer.

Fat transfer can literally kill you. Also its much more probe to lumpiness.

sgarza07

Postby sgarza07 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:39 pm

darkflame wrote:

Interesting! A few of my friends got fat transfers and they are satisfied. But they are not implanted.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:01 pm

sgarza07 wrote:
darkflame wrote:

Interesting! A few of my friends got fat transfers and they are satisfied. But they are not implanted.

Injecting ANYTHING into the penis can potentially kill you, if it's done by someone incompetent if they jabbed and then injected the material into a vein or artery that would then travel back to the heart. If you go to someone reputable should be safe.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

darkflame

Postby darkflame » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:25 pm

OregonStrong wrote:
sgarza07 wrote:
darkflame wrote:

Injecting ANYTHING into the penis can potentially kill you, if it's done by someone incompetent if they jabbed and then injected the material into a vein or artery that would then travel back to the heart. If you go to someone reputable should be safe.

While technically yes any operation can kill. The chance of death from a fat injection is much much higher. The penis is a very vascular structure, im not looking to be someones accident.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm

Might not be revelent to this topic. But here it is anyways. I had a co-worker whose horse died from a penicillin shot. This was given by a licensed veterinarian. The injection had hit an artery & some of the penicillin went straight to the horses heart. Friend was standing there holding the bridle & the horse collapsed.....dead.
Not saying any of this enlargement stuff will/might kill you. But penicillin was a very commonly used drug 30 years ago. I couldn't believe the outcome with the horse.
In the back of my mind I wonder what women you're aiming at that needs a huge girth penis. FWIW, before ED. My wife was pretty maxed out at my 6 inch girth. What are you going to do if you end up with 7" or more girth & the woman that you fall in love with can't handle it? The implant & girth enhancement will all be a waste of time & money.
Btw, there are many women like my wife. Gynecologists have a set of smaller exam tools for them.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”