Implanted May 25th

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Username1

Implanted May 25th

Postby Username1 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:13 pm

First let me say thanks to everyone who has shared on this and in the injection discussion board. The open and honest communication helped me to where I am here today. Again thanks!

What a strange journey this has been....ED issues for years...did normal and out of box "stuff", all the Vitamin-ED drugs, they worked until they didn't..went to see Dr Tajkarimi about 2 years ago for a detached testicle. He ran an ultra-sound, showed me I have a venous leak plus curvature on the penis - Peyronies disease, told me the fix was an implant...I went down the injection rabbit hole, heaven and hell that was...first incredible sex, then the injections caused major fiberous tissue in the penis, add in Priapism...many minor experiences until I was in his office getting injection to the final straw, another office visit, 3 injections didn't work and needed to be drained...which was an event in itself as the fiberous tissue didn't allow drain needle, until he found a spot and drained me.

I was scheduled to surgery before the last priapism event. After the last unscheduled visit, I was clear, wanted the implant.

Am 13 days post surgery. Dr Taj sent me home 50% inflated. Between sleeping, a lot, peeing in the bath tub or yogurt cup, consipation 4 days (stop Tramadol, went to Advil and good old price juice). Went in 3 days post surgery, he showed me how the pump worked, told me to inflate and follow instructions.

I am getting back to work, still trying to figure out how to wear pants, lol....my girlfriend thinks it's 'cool, old man has junk showing'. lol

Underwear. Still experimenting..
I tired old school jockstrap. It was too firm and hurt. Bought Papi off Amazon...works hold me vertical without any pain.
Davis Archy. 2-pouch holds nicely.
BeeJox. Bought by accident. Nice design, no fly opening.
Haines Compression. Simple design. The compression helps.

Random thoughts....
Am a few weeks out before I can road-test....I have no regrets, well, one...that I should have done this last year.
Other side effects? finding more confidence, crazy as it is, being a fully functional sexual being is important (for me), mood swings...not sure how much of that is pandemic or other none sexual events in my life, find I bounce quickly from down swings...Communication. This has been freeing. Opening up with close friends about the implant, the pre-implant struggles, to the how the implant works..ok, I'm not sitting in Starbucks with a sign "ask me about my implant" but i have no reservation sharing my experience with close ones...

That's all for now.

Edit.
Ps. Neglected to give Dr Taj a shout out. He is a fantastic surgeon. Highly recommend him.
Implanted 5.25.21 Coldplast, 24cm. Dr Tajkarimi.

boots1959

Re: Implanted May 25th

Postby boots1959 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:27 pm

Congratulations on the implant, around the 3 week point surgery pain started to feel a lot better in my case. I was 50% inflated for 5 weeks after surgery. Getting deflated then was a major relief point in my discomfort post surgery.
Confidence will return in spades, I feel like an 18 year old again.
Cheers boots.
Implanted AMS 700 lgx, Jan 15th 2021. 18cm with 3cm rte.

rjdoan

Postby rjdoan » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:18 am

Wow--what a tale. Welcome to the club. Your experience is what worried me most when I was injecting as I always had three-to four hour erections and was developing peyronie's. But, I am glad it is all working out for you. Here's hoping you enjoy your new equipment as much as I have been enjoying mine.
Bob Doan
65 yo, Prostate Cancer - radiation therapy 2018, ED 20 years used pills, MUSE, trimix. Weekly testosterone injections for TRT. AMS 700 CX implanted Feb 12, 2021, 18/1, by Dr Herati, Johns Hopkins

Fran4524

Postby Fran4524 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:48 pm

I don't understand yet how is posible having a priapism with venous leak...

I had 2 priapism after injection to a doppler and I think that having a priapism is a sign of venous leak, mild in my case.
Did you doctor tell you something about having priapism although you have venous leak?

Thank you and my best wishes for you!
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:02 pm

Congrats!I’m six months out and it will get more comfortable!Loving mine and you will too!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Username1

Postby Username1 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:47 am

Thanks guys!

15 days.

Getting better each day, less sore, testicles still swollen.

Pumping questions.

Do you squeeze pump on all sides? Wondering if there’s a chance of developing a soft spot, for lack of better word, if I squeeze the same place.

How many pumps? I’m getting used to pumping. As I get used to the pump find I can pump 70+ times…very hard, hurts a little at that stage. Should I try to max out reservoir?

Am applying heat when pumping…good or bad idea?

Thanks in advance.
Implanted 5.25.21 Coldplast, 24cm. Dr Tajkarimi.

IPP051121

Postby IPP051121 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:19 pm

Welcome to the club! Dr. Taj did my implant exactly 2 weeks before yours. I still have swelling and some pain 4 weeks out. Because I had pretty severe peyronie’s Dr. Taj wants me to inflate 2 hours a day to help reshape the penis. Using heat should be fine and I’m pretty sure you won’t wear out the pump. 70+ pumps!!!
5/11/21 Coloplast Titan Implant
Peyronie’s Disease, ED, Venous Leak

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:43 am

Did you pay Dr Taj out of pocket, or use insurance?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:41 am

Glad you found some underwear works, I just go commando and it feels great. My wife does make comments about what is hanging down my pant leg at times though. Lol
It would be nice if you shared some pix of that big Titan monster if you care too. :D
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

IPP051121

Postby IPP051121 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:33 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Did you pay Dr Taj out of pocket, or use insurance?

My insurance plan did not cover the surgery, so it was out of pocket.
5/11/21 Coloplast Titan Implant
Peyronie’s Disease, ED, Venous Leak

Return to “Implants”